1.    #1  
    I posted a similar list a while back - but didnt' get any answers... I tried searching on some of these - but couldn't find the answers.. (maybe I'm an *****). Anyway - here goes... any help would be really appreciated.

1) I have KEYGUARDTIME installed. and love it. BUT - it seems to conflict w/ any 3rd party CLOCK program (ie. BIG CLOCK or MEGACLOCK). It prevents it from making an alarm sound. Anyone else encounter this? If so - is there a fix?

2) Where can I get more MMS templates?

3) The FASTEST way to check YAHOO mail (a WAP pgrm??)

4) Agenuds - doesn't seem to put the BIRTHDAYS into the outlook calendar... Is there a way to set this up? It seems to only work on the Agendus itself.

5) My Treo doesn't ring a lot - I read it somewhere that this is a problem w/ the TREO - is there a fix for this problem?

6) Is there a disconnect from data-mode app.

7) Is there a local weather app

8) Can I do a wireless sync of contacts/datebook etc. w/o using Microsoft Exchange?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burugundy
    1) I have KEYGUARDTIME installed. and love it. BUT - it seems to conflict w/ any 3rd party CLOCK program (ie. BIG CLOCK or MEGACLOCK). It prevents it from making an alarm sound. Anyone else encounter this? If so - is there a fix?
    I stopped using keyguard by installing the utility disable_buttons. This allows you to map out the hard buttons from turning on the Treo. Only the power button on the top of the Treo will turn on the power. For me this is MUCH better than keyguard. It allows for utilities like BigClock to function corrrectly. Secondly it eliminated the need to hit 2 buttons every time I wanted to turn on the treo. What a pain that was....

4) Agenuds - doesn't seem to put the BIRTHDAYS into the outlook calendar... Is there a way to set this up? It seems to only work on the Agendus itself.
    I use DateBk5 and do not have this issue. I highly recommend it.

5) My Treo doesn't ring a lot - I read it somewhere that this is a problem w/ the TREO - is there a fix for this problem?

6) Is there a disconnect from data-mode app.
    Are you a Verizon user? There are many on this board that are finding that their Verizon phone makes MANY data connections without their knowledge. And if you are missing calls, it sounds to me like your phone has an active data connection. (You know that you can not get calls and have data connections at the same time - right?)

8) Can I do a wireless sync of contacts/datebook etc. w/o using Microsoft Exchange?
    This may be your answer:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=wireless+sync

Hope this helps,

Jeff
    Regarding local weather, go to http://www.accuweather.com/pda/pda_5dy.asp?thisZip=[insert your zip code here without the brackets]

Then add this link as a bookmark in your Web app. It works great and loads fast.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!