1.    #1  
    I have not been able to figure out how to "open/enable" a selected DA through DALauncher... failing this I want to delete the application... I went the delete file screen, selected DALauncher and went to hit delete... only to be told that I could not delete it.... What gives??? Comments suggestions???

While I'm at it... Are there other more userfriendly launchers out there?
    Which DaLauncher are you using? First of all, most DA's require a hack manager to function. The problem is that alot hack managers are no longer compatible with OS 5.x. Thus, you first need to find a OS 5.x compatible DA manager for OS 5.x likeQluanch.

Secondly, when you want to delete a DA or hack, you first have to disable it. Thus in order to delete a DAlauncher, you have to first diable all the DA's, then delete the DA first (actually not required but recommended) and then delete the DaLauncher...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    hmmm let me see if I follow... I am new to all of this...

I am using DA Launcher 5.0, by Hacker Dude.

I only have the SimpleClock DA installed. At the moment neither of the "quick" DA's are set. And the "status" is STOPPED.
  4.    #4  
    bump