1.    #1  
    Do I remember correctly that I read somewhere that the 650 will have a built-in "today" application?

/Christopher
    I don't remember reading that anywhere. However, I do expect that they'll change/update the main phone screen probably...so that's entirely possible...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Yes, Mirandu had that up, before the article was pulled.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    If they update the Treo applications with the one from the T3, the today screen makes sense. It was one of the new features in the new calendar application . It appeared as one of the "views:" daily, weekly, monthly, and "today." What is placed on the today screen was somewhat configurable in the preferences window too.
    since the specs are lookin just like the Zire 72, it'll probably have the same Today screen as that. just like chankla said.
    I will start with...I do not work for Dataviz, but Beyond Contacts has a great today screen with 2 optional views, FWIW.
    Did someone asked "WeeBitObsessed" ? He uploaded the pictures of the device, he might have some insights. I'd be disapointed if they do not have a "Today" screen. It seems simple enough to implement given the time they had.