1.    #1  
    After all the hoopla following Friday's release of the first pictures of the forthcoming Treo 650, it appears that while a great majority (over 70%) of current treonauts will likely jump at the opportunity to upgrade to the Treo 650 (I will be among the first for sure...) there are still some mixed feelings about the specific design modifications that have been made. This survey is intended to shed some light on this issue as well as to provide you and all your fellow treonauts an opportunity to vote on these.

Cheers, W.
    A lot of these things are tough to tell by the picture. Some things like the reset button the Treo 650 isn't even known, so it's hard to compare. Likewise with the power button (my preference depends on how you actually shut off the Treo 650 which isn't known -- hold down for 4 seconds?). Most of the items I found that I'd have to hold both of them in my hand to see which feels better. Anything that ranked 80% or more seems to be a major highlight for upgrading to the Treo 650 (removable battery, screeen resolution, etc.) All in all, a good idea, I just think that everyone is probably guessing with votes at this point.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    A lot of these things are tough to tell by the picture. Anything that ranked 80% or more seems to be a major highlight for upgrading to the Treo 650 (removable battery, screeen resolution, etc.) All in all, a good idea, I just think that everyone is probably guessing with votes at this point.
    The survey is meant to 'take the pulse' of things as they stand today. We'll undoubtedly update it as more information becomes available.

Cheers, W.
    I won't be getting the T650 anyway...too broke! Just the same, here are my peeves, minor quibbles:

* Why did they remove the power putton on TOP of the T650? I realy liked that feature on the T600. Keep the four-button apps!
    * The T650 Backlight: I actually prefer the T600 backlight: Less "in your face." With recent pics on Treonauts, The Sprint T650 version looks like it has "missing teeth" when the keyboard is lit up!
    * Bring back the charcol case color!
    * Make the number keypad number keys and the Option key the same color as the T600: White, which would improve backlighting.

###
    Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    I didn't know we were done voting on what changes were actually included in the 650.