Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    After having done the side by side picture comparison I thought that it would be appropriate to also have the side by side specifications comparison (I will update this regularly as new information becomes available - perhaps as early as later today as WeeBitObsessed has promised more...).

Cheers, W.
    this wil be great when we get all theinfo on it for comparsion thanks a lot
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Uhh... sorry but almost all the info you post as "unchanged" is unknown at this time. There certainly isn't at this point any info on which radio modules the Ace may be using, the type/size of ram, battery capacty, 3rd party software, or installed PIM version. Basically, the chart is not very useful imo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Thanks gfunkmagic,

Have updated the chart now to reflect as 'Unchanged' those things that we can gather from 'Confirmed Rumours' while leaving as 'Unknown' those things that we truly don't yet have a clue about.

Please let me know if you come across any other information to update the chart.

Cheers, W.
    Would be nice if you had some inside info. All this stuff we already know.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Would be nice if you had some inside info. All this stuff we already know.
    As I've stated before this will be updated if and when new information becomes available as my crystal ball sadly stopped working this morning and the members of my spy ring are all currently on holiday.

Cheers, W.
    Wanderman, you do not mention Verizon/CDMA for Treo 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderman
    As I've stated before this will be updated if and when new information becomes available as my crystal ball sadly stopped working this morning and the members of my spy ring are all currently on holiday.

Cheers, W.
    Just wanted to let you know that I do appreciate your work and will be staying tuned to what you post on your comparison.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Just wanted to let you know that I do appreciate your work and will be staying tuned to what you post on your comparison.
    Thanks! I'm as anxious as you are to get more news and data on the Treo 650! Will keep you and the treonauts posted...

Cheers, W.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Wanderman, you do not mention Verizon/CDMA for Treo 600.
    whmurray, we're still in 'unknown' territory for both GSM and CDMA... sorry...

Cheers, W.
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderman
    whmurray, we're still in 'unknown' territory for both GSM and CDMA... sorry...

Cheers, W.
    Not on the 600. You left Verizon/CDMA off of the 600. May not prove to be important but who knows? One may have Verizon CDMA on the 600 for a year before one has it on the follow-on product. It is a valid point of comparison for CDMA users, for Verizon users, and some sprint users.
    Kudos on the advertising thread here...
    cool thread..i cant wait for the full specs to be published
    Complete with the photos from engadget.com....

who thinks this is for real and not a scam ????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    Quote Originally Posted by jimi9746
    Complete with the photos from engadget.com....

who thinks this is for real and not a scam ????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    such a scam...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    scam scam scam...mmmm spam...dah scam
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    "The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing."

I wonder if P1 contacted them as well?
    AGGGGGGGGGGG Improved Blazer Browser......... agggggggggg

I wanna die................................
    Nokia 9110i -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600
    ^explain?
    Wanderman, have you ever started a thread at TreoCentral that didn't consist of you just linking back to some "great new article" at your own site?

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast