1.    #1  
    How do I uninstall ZLauncher? I keep getting the message that the database is open. I tried a soft reset, but nothing.... I need to clear the room on my Treo.

Thanks
    From the Menu (App)

choose Exit and then delete as er normal I would have thought.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

Quote Originally Posted by fpineda
    How do I uninstall ZLauncher? I keep getting the message that the database is open. I tried a soft reset, but nothing.... I need to clear the room on my Treo.

Thanks
    You have to exit from Zlauncher and then use the Zlauncher manager to delete components...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Exit....duh.....

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

gfunkmagic.... zlauncher manager? I only see the app.
    you can just use the default launcher to delete the app and everything will be back to normal
    <a href="http://www.intarweb-master.blogspot.com"target="blank">My Blog</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by fpineda
    Exit....duh.....

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

gfunkmagic.... zlauncher manager? I only see the app.
    WHen you initially installed zlauncher, you should have installed an additional component call zlauncher Manager that is a utility to delete components or all of zlauncher main app...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions