1.    #1  
    UGH!! I've somehow lost the little tray that houses the sim card for my treo 600. Where can I purchase another one? Many thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcp
    UGH!! I've somehow lost the little tray that houses the sim card for my treo 600. Where can I purchase another one? Many thanks.
    Call up Palm One Customer Care Center. Click onto the link below. They are no more than 7 bucks or so each.

RC

Through our Customer Care center we offer some nuts-and-bolts replacement parts. You will only have to pay for retrieving, packaging and shipping costs.

SIM trays (for Treo GSM models)
    Battery door covers (for some models that use replaceable batteries)
    Springboard slot covers (for all Visor models)
    Protective front snap covers (for some organizers that use snap covers)
    Palm Desktop and synchronization software CD

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...tem,CASE=30120
    before you do that, ask someone here with a broken treo to send you the tray. they'll probably oblige you.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    did you ever get one? i have a spare one if you want it PM me
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Hello, i'm new to the fourm. If anybody has a sim card tray that is willing to sell or give to me, please let me know. I have just lost mine and i'm going crazy w/o since my treo won't work. Thanks in advance

calvin