1.    #1  
    using the built-in Mail application on my T600, I see it will only let me attach to an email either a system sound or a picture. I'd love to be able to email other files from my Treo (movies, mp3s, soundrec files, etc) - is there another email software out there that will let me attach anything at all?
    Snapper (snappermail.com) will let you attach pretty much anything, whether it's on an SD card or the internal memory. Hope this helps!
    As far as I know, Snapper is the only program that can do this.
    Another vote for snappermail. I use to all the type to send mp3's and other files types...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by visorhawk
    using the built-in Mail application on my T600, I see it will only let me attach to an email either a system sound or a picture. I'd love to be able to email other files from my Treo (movies, mp3s, soundrec files, etc) - is there another email software out there that will let me attach anything at all?
    Take a look at SendIt from www.toysoft.ca You can beam/send any file in ram and any file anywhere on the card to TreoMail or SnapperMail. You can also set SendIt to replace the Palm beam/send commands.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca