1.    #1  
    I just moved over to the Treo from the Kyocera 7135.

One of the lesser known capabilities of the Kyo was the ability to program it to automatically turn the phone off and on. I'd set it to turn off at 10:00 PM and then back on at 7:00 AM and thereby miss all of the drunks calling the wrong number in the middle of the night.

Any way to do this on the Treo?

Thanks,
    Ski
    try treohelper
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
  3.    #3  
    Thanks,

That looks lke just the ticket....

Ski
    Try Radio Control version 1.1 as well.

Has the added ability to start your wireless/phone after a soft reboot as well as the off time and off time selection.

More basic then the Treohelper only 3 selections to choose.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

radio control is good, but you may wanna try TREO OFF ON too, which is free as well.
    TreoTools (www.notifymail.com/palm) is another option.
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient_One
    Try Radio Control version 1.1 as well.

Has the added ability to start your wireless/phone after a soft reboot as well as the off time and off time selection.

More basic then the Treohelper only 3 selections to choose.

Sorry, can't find Radio Control. Where is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by manilenio
    radio control is good, but you may wanna try TREO OFF ON too, which is free as well.
    Can we get some links I searched for it but without knowing who makes it its hard to find...
    Found it,

http://www.clanhobbs.org/treo/?q=nod...df78f1265786d3

and it works like a charm, and best part of it IT'S FREE, Thanks to the programer