1.    #1  
    Hey, i jst got my new treo 600, i am very happy abt it. i also bought a 256SD for it, i download a trial version of aero player and sme songs on it. now i need to know couple of things from the pros...u guyz

1. how can i delete my songs from my Treo, all i can find is to format my card...?
    2. Whatz the best audio/video software for my Treo....

Plz help a brother out....thanks
    Last edited by Asad; 08/30/2004 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Wrong title
    I can help you with office apps, but I don't know about entertainment...anybody else?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    You have several options for deleting the songs off your SD card. Your best bet is to get a card reader, and then treat the card as another drive of your computer. It makes those mp3's go MUCH faster. For just deleting, you can use the launcher, go to the card and delete. Or you can download FileZ, a free file manager that will allow you to delete almost any file.

Audio/video software, you have several choices too. I'd try out a few and see which you like best.

Quote Originally Posted by Asad
    Hey, i jst got my new treo 600, i am very happy abt it. i also bought a 256SD for it, i download a trial version of aero player and sme songs on it. now i need to know couple of things from the pros...u guyz

1. how can i delete my songs from my Treo, all i can find is to format my card...?
    2. Whatz the best audio/video software for my Treo....

Plz help a brother out....thanks
    pocket tunes deluxe is the best mp3 player imo
    mmplayer is the best video player
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  5.    #5  
    How much does a card reader cost ?
  6.    #6  
    hey 100thmonkey...how can i get some word doc. on my PDA...without spendin alot
    How much does a card reader cost ?
    Look on eBay for a SD card reader. I paid $12 for mine, it plugs into the USB port in front of my computer, and i can transfer and delte MP3's in a snap through Windows Explorer.
    Well, DocsToGo comes standard with the software of your Treo? will that meet your needs? what else do you need?

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

9.    #9  
    doctogo was there, but it didnt work...i will try again, i jst word doc to transfer it on PDA...for skool work...etc...
    doctogo was there, but it didnt work...i will try again, i jst word doc to transfer it on PDA...for skool work...etc...
    the docs to go that came with the treo is just a viewer. you will need the full program to be able to sync files to the treo.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Really, I thought it was a basic suite. That sucks

Well Asad, you have two options: QuickOffice or DocsToGo

I prefer the interface of Quickoffice, but it kinda sux on low res T600

DTG looks better on the t600