1.    #1  
    I've used clips since 97. And I've hated every minute of it. Reason? It adds half an inch to the thickness, and pinches the side of my pelvis.

Am I the only one with this complaint? Can't be!

With all the technology, why can't we have a slimer, more comfy case for crying out loud?
    Check out Vaja cases. You can get them with or without a clip. I have the clip-less version because I hate them too. A little pricey but well worth every penny for how downright cool they look and feel.

www.vajacases.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ocbrody
    Check out Vaja cases. You can get them with or without a clip. I have the clip-less version because I hate them too. A little pricey but well worth every penny for how downright cool they look and feel.

www.vajacases.com
    OUCH! $90 for a case?

My fault for not making it clear. What I'm dreaming about is something that you can clip to your belt, just slimmer and more comfy than those stupid clips of today.

Belt loops almost cut it, except that it's too soft (can't insert it, if you know what I mean. ). Some semi-flexible would be ideal, like a thin piece of steel coated in rubber or wrapped in leather.
    Maybe the covertec horizontal case then? I have one of those too that I used before I got the Vaja, and I think it might be more of what you're looking for. Nice quality leather, pretty compact but you have to take it out everytime you want to use the Treo.

www.covertec.com or the Treocentral.com store has them too.