1.    #1  
    Sometimes too much information is a problem. I did a search desiring to buy a GPS unit for the Treo. The search had so many options and opinions that I am confused.

Does anyone have a strong recommendation of which is best that has tried a couple of them? Has anyone used the one from the TC store vs. competitors?

Thanks!
    Everyone is in agreement that the I.Trek is great. Everyone also agrees that Mappopolis is good but has its problems.

stevo
  3.    #3  
    where do you find I. Trek. I did not come up at palmgear or google. Thanks!
  5.    #5  
    what is it about I Trek that makes it the best?

Thanks!
  6.    #6  
    As I understand it, I trek is the hardware, mapopolis is the software to use? I tried to find digimap software that some feel is good, but cannot locate a US version. Suggestions?
    I use a HAiCOM HI-203E (current versions are HI-204E and HI-204S) with Mapopolis. It works perfectly and is very affordable. Check out the bundle for the Treo 600 on buygpsnow.com ($186).
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vflopez
    I use a HAiCOM HI-203E (current versions are HI-204E and HI-204S) with Mapopolis. It works perfectly and is very affordable. Check out the bundle for the Treo 600 on buygpsnow.com ($186).
    That is what I have (and also got it at buygpsnow.com, but with the newer HI-204S) with Mapopolis and the combo works great.
    Jeff