1.    #1  
    I have read many discussions on the release date of the new treo, but what I want to know is how much this thing will set me back? $$$$$$$
    $499, $599, $699

Take your pick.
    I would pick $599 (SPCS) because that seems to be the standard. I hope P1 will have a nice trade in program that would offer a couple hundred for the T600. I am very curious about the pricing of this new TREO also because I definitely will be buying one.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    $499, $599, $699

Take your pick.
    $899, $999, $1099.

Don't forget those accessories!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    $899, $999, $1099.

Don't forget those accessories!
    Ain't that the truth seldom!
    we don't have to rebuy all our software...except for PDANet :-)

I am constantly amazed why power and data connectors are standard by now (except samsung/sanyo/universal power)
    anyone have any speculation that the pricing on Amazon may be significantly lower. I see the 600 is as low as 199 now.

Norrin
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    anyone have any speculation that the pricing on Amazon may be significantly lower. I see the 600 is as low as 199 now.

Norrin
    Yeah, I'm willing to guess if you want to wait 6-9 months you'll see a fairly favorable price on Amazon. It's where I got my Treo 300 about that long after it was introduced.
    Greetings from my Ocean City, MD vacation,

I'm guessing $599/$699 . Probably less for new activations.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I hope they offer an upgrade option also, that would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Greetings from my Ocean City, MD vacation
    Just got back from Ocean City myself recently, good times there. Just checked out your moblog and noticed I had a picture taken of me in this exact same spot.
    Last edited by full_flex; 08/30/2004 at 12:33 PM.
    Cell Phone History: Sanyo 6200, Sanyo 4900, Sanyo 5300, Treo 600 and now the Treo 650.
    ocean city has the most amazing car show, Crusin' Ocean City weekend, in the spring...

anyway, i was on the phone with sprint the other day and they tried to get me to sign up for another 2 years (which i will probably do eventually since i am happy with their service) but i told them i wasn't signing up because i want to make sure i have the most leverage when the 650 comes out
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    It'll be the same price as the Treo 600 was when it came out. I suspect a price drop in the 600 of $100-150. I really HOPE there's a $150 upgrade plan like Handspring did. Who knows what PalmOne will do.

Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by full_flex

Just got back from Ocean City myself recently, good times there. Just checked out your moblog and noticed I had a picture taken of me in this exact same spot.
    That's ironic. I really loved the short drive from MD and the Boardwalk was great!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    FWIW,

I talked to a customer service rep at the Treostore about returning some accessories that I had ordered for the Treo 600 that I just returned to Verizon. When she asked why I had returned it. I told her my reasons and she told me that a New Treo was coming out in October on Sprint and that I'd probably be able to get it for $349 with a new activation plus I'd get a $50 credit toward porting my number.

Seemed like a lot of info from a customer service rep but thought I'd pass it on.

Again - FWIW

Ski
    $599. Carrier discounts of $150-$200 for new contracts. Nothing lower.