1.    #1  
    I'm a Sprint PCS user and I'm moving from a Treo 300 to a 600 this week. I've never had any success with email on my 300 and I'm hoping the 600 will be a different story. I'd appreciate any recommendations from Sprint PCS/ Treo 600 users on additional programs I may need, and setting up email.

Thanks! Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL
    I'm a Sprint PCS user and I'm moving from a Treo 300 to a 600 this week. I've never had any success with email on my 300 and I'm hoping the 600 will be a different story. I'd appreciate any recommendations from Sprint PCS/ Treo 600 users on additional programs I may need, and setting up email.

Thanks! Steve
    The built in app is a good start for pop access. Snappermail has more features. Many discussions have taken place debating pros and cons.
    What type of e-mail do you use? IMAP. POP3, Corporate etc? Telling us that will better the answers you receive.

I'd do a search of the forums for the following:

Snapper Mail
    Chatter
    Business Connection
  4.    #4  
    Didn't think of that. I use POP3. Thanks!
    POP - SnapperMail, Eudora and the built-in application. I use Snappermail. I tried Eudora when I had the Treo 300 and did not care for it. For IMAP, look at SnapperMail's Enterprise edition, Chatter, Agendus, et cetera. I have SnapperMail Enterprise Edition and Chatter.
    If you use POP3 I'd consider either Snapper or Business Connection (to utilize it to its fullest extent this requires you leave a computer on all the time connected to the internet.)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL
    I've never had any success with email on my 300 and I'm hoping the 600 will be a different story.
    Never had any luck with the 300? Why, what happened, what did you use? I ran the old Snappermail on my 300 and it worked like a champ with Sprint. Later, when I moved to my 600 I also moved to Chatter and things worked even better. If you have IMAP there is no comparison between pushed (IDLE) IMAP and polled IMAP.

Dunc