1.    #1  
    Last october, in this days:

Treo Hardware (118 viewing) the forum was full!

the average all the year was about 70-80 viewers at the same time. The last week was about 50

Now: Just 8 persons are reading about the treo 600 Hardware! only 8 persons!!
    and all of you people are here, in the 650/ACE: 187 persons reading about the 650!!!

Is the 650 the new girl in the block?? (No offense, ladys. For you maybe is the new "hottie" in town)

Is the treo 600 in Coma, just waiting for itīs final hour??
    Yep, I think it's going to die, unless one needs a T600 *right now* there's little incentive to get it. I can't imagine the T650 to be much more expensive than the $599 that some are charging today for the T600.
    I'm extremely happy with my 600 and see no reason to upgrade. (As opposed to when the 600 was due out and I was chomping at the bit!)
    I think it's only natural to want to learn more about a new version of a phone that you currently have or would like to get. The 650 seems to have a few things that current Treo 600 users may have been wanting since buying their beloved Treo 600. I for one would like to get my hands on one when available.
    Cell Phone History: Sanyo 6200, Sanyo 4900, Sanyo 5300, Treo 600 and now the Treo 650.
    a lot of people will still get the Treo 600 once the price drops.

but until the, 650 all the way.

actually, I think they will price the 650 at $699, pushing many out of the market.
    i love my treo 600...and well i was going to go to the hp 6315 or the nokia 9500...but i mean i still love the 6315...and i dont much like nokia phones, but it had 236 kps EGPRS speeds...

well i will love my treo, and i still...but if the treo ace has egprs, i will never look at those other two phones again...so really i cant wait for the offical specs...
    My preditction is that whem my Treo is roughly 1 year old (give or take,) it's going to break, I'm going to break it, or it's going to wear out. I'll get a new one then and It'll probabally be the T610, T650, T700, or whatever. I bought it March 04.
    This is how I typically upgrade any phone, when my current phone meets disaster or gets mistaken for a dog toy. Ironic that the cheaper the phone, the longer it lasts. The more expensive the phone, the shorter time I have it... the reason I was reluctant to get the Treo in the first place.
    I have the same problem with Sunglasses. If I can find them for less than $30 I'll have them 5 years. $100 or more, forget it, enjoy them for the short time you have them because someone will sit on them very soon.
    LOL.

_Taylor
    will the treo ace be able to function on sprint's ev-do service?
    I love the treo ace design and specs but think I will wait until P1 releases as treo with which you can experience download speeds up to 2.4 mbs/sec! (evdo)
    will the ace run on evdo?
    TreoCentral has wimped out from publishing information about the next TREO (whatever it's going to be called) because they do not want to lose PalmOne and Sprint in particular as paying-customer advertisers:

-- http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...33&postcount=1

To THIS reader this strongly suggests the next TREO is ==NOT== coming anytime soon since said paying-customers want to get rid of existing inventory for however long that takes (no, not inventory to retailers - inventory to end-customers).
    So does that mean treocentral user will not know about treo650 if it's not on front page?
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    TreoCentral has wimped out from publishing information about the next TREO (whatever it's going to be called) because they do not want to lose PalmOne and Sprint in particular as paying-customer advertisers:

-- http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...33&postcount=1

To THIS reader this strongly suggests the next TREO is ==NOT== coming anytime soon since said paying-customers want to get rid of existing inventory for however long that takes (no, not inventory to retailers - inventory to end-customers).
    bwa,,, bwa,,, bwahahahahahhahahahahhahah... you will soon be wrong again, young seldom.