1.    #1  
    Hey - searched but could not find this problem..sorry if it has been covered.

My SPrint 600 locks up on the goodbye screen quite often - the screen one gets when turning off wireless mode - like for a flight.

I do a soft reset and all is well..and then I seem to be fine switching wireless on and off...but after a few hours if i try to disconnect it locks up again..

I have goodlink but this seems to have started long after goodlink was on there...

no hacks, no strange third party apps in place..

thoughts? anyone lese seeing this?
    I've got the same problem with my Sprint 600 -- it seems to partly depend on where I am. If I'm in a location with service when I turn off wireless mode, it works. If I don't have service, it crashes.
  3.    #3  
    It turns out it was not actually locked up - just took a very long time to **** off. Seems related to the screen off timeout - cuz the screen stayed locked on the Sprint Goodbye screen until the screen turned off (2 minutes on mine). Then when I push the power button to turn the sacreen n all is well and it shows wireless mode off. weird.

Maybe some Goodlink thing - turning off the phone while Goodlink thought there was an active connection leaves something stuck...

who knows
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    guys, this is a known issue that got introduced with the ver. 1.20 update that was released last May.
    A bit annoying, but doesn't otherwise cause any problems.