1.    #1  
    I'm fully supportive of your post, the one stating why TreoCentral isn't in a position to headline the Treo 650 pics and posts. Yours is a site that, as a Treo 600 user, I treasure. The fact that we can post freely to discuss the 650 is all that one can ask for. Keep up the very, very good work.

Charlie
    ditto
    What he said.
    I'll 4th that.
    Cell Phone History: Sanyo 6200, Sanyo 4900, Sanyo 5300, Treo 600 and now the Treo 650.
    fifth
    Yep!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Right-o.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    hell, I'm just glad that the site hasn't crashed great job with everything these days
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    ditto.....
    I "nth" all of the above, plus a special thanks for keeping this site alive when it has to be taking a pounding - I hope PalmOne is watching the sharkfest and jumps into the pool with th Treo 650 soon.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Ditto me too!

However, the cat is quite definately out of the bag now. Can you do a story citing Wee Bit eventually?

Hey spacehog...you are vindicated! (I guess I am too!)
    http://www.doctordalai.com
    Oh yeah, I competely understand...although other orgs are rush to judgement.

I got the following in my e-mail box from "Good Morning Silicon Valley," (GMSV) a blog from the San Jose Mercury News/Silicon Valley.com. IMPORTANT: In this blog regarding the T600, TC is mentioned in a way that TC probably does NOT want. Read on...

GMSV Headline: My kingdom (such as it is) for a Treo 650
    By John Paczkowski
    Posted on Fri, Aug. 27, 2004
    (Good Morning Silicon Valley is written and edited with the able assistance of John Murrell.)
    *********(scroll to 2nd story, after the iPod and HP plug.)***********
    http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/sil...sv/9514969.htm

If you're reading this and you happen to work at PalmOne, do me a favor and take a walk over to your marketing department and put in a good word for GMSV. Because it looks like the next generation of the company's Treo smartphone may soon be headed to market and, boy, would I like to get my hands on one.

According to Treo Central, the Treo 650, codenamed "Ace," boasts many of the features Treomaniacs had been hoping for: Bluetooth and push-to-talk support, a faster 312MHz processor, 32MB of RAM, a higher-resolution 320x320 LCD screen, and a 1.3 megapixel digicam with digital zoom. No word yet on a release date, although the folks at Sprint PCS Info have hazarded a guess that puts the device on the streets in October.

###
    I think we want to be credited (or better yet, user weebitobseseed of treocentral.com) rather than not.

PalmOne sure has had an exciting end of hte week, what with the 650 and rumored leaks of the T5
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    I don't understand at all why anyone would be afraid to headline the truth.
    if you read, there is a history of a relationship with P1 and TreoCentral that..., uh, discourages headlining news
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Who's running this place? P1 has a lot to benefit and be afraid from TreoCentral. Not vice versa!

The policy is utter beaurocratic nonsense, and if I were miradu I would be outraged. He was wronged and it's a joke.