1.    #1  
    I purchased my 600 as soon as it was released and Iíve been in love with it ever since. Iím out of the office quite a bit and rely heavily on the fantastic features of the Treo. My biggest complaint is the keyboard, especially when I compare it with a that of a Blackberry. If youíve ever used a Blackberry you know how much faster and more accurate it is to use when typing emails. I understand that the Treo is much better than the Blackberry in most every other area,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but it looses hands down when it comes to the keyboard.

Here is the million-dollar question for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any chance the new keyboard will provide Blackberry like speed and accuracy?
    Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    The best analysis on this board is, the new 650 is slightly narrower than the 600. I believe the keyboard is now curved in order to allow the same sized keys to fit in a smaller space. Will you like the new design better? Who knows???
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman6
    The best analysis on this board is, the new 650 is slightly narrower than the 600. I believe the keyboard is now curved in order to allow the same sized keys to fit in a smaller space. Will you like the new design better? Who knows???

When I eye the new keyboard, the buttons do look a little better -- maybe just flatter?

Anyone know for sure? This is my biggest complaint also. Gotta use my fingernails sometimes becuase my fingers are too big.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman6

Narrower may indicate a LESS useable keyboard.
    the Treo 650 keyboard will not be as big as the BB, but that's the device tradeoff in terms of size.
    within a week i had purchases the bb 7280 and then a few days later the treo 600...when i got the bb...the kb was amazing, and well when i got the treo a few days later, it took me a long time to learn how to use the keyboard properly...

but from what i hear, the kb will be better than what the treo 600 had
    The keyboard now looks curved in the way that the GoodLink G100 is -- although the 650 will be much smaller. Also, the keys do look bigger. I doubt they'll be too much flatter. If I recall, the purpose for "doming" the keys was to enable pushing them closer together.