1.    #1  
    WeeBitObsessed - Thank You ! http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/smile.gif

Your posted pics of Treo 650 enlarged for detailed viewing

Post 1 of 2
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    WeeBitObsessed - Thank You ! http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/smile.gif

Your posted pics of Treo 650 enlarged for detailed viewing

Post 2 of 2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm drooling. I'm getting that feeling from when I was getting tired of of my Treo 300 and looking forward to the 600. Here we go again.
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81
    I'm drooling. I'm getting that feeling from when I was getting tired of of my Treo 300 and looking forward to the 600. Here we go again.
    Dude! How you you use that avatar??? The phillies are BUMS!!!
    Of course I think ALL of baseball are bums, but the phillies more so. I can't believe people are going to the games!

Oh wait a minute...this isn't WIP is it? Sorry, my bad!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    you're here too? For some reason, in all your 800+ posts here at TC, I've never seen you here .

Well my dad just got a 270...hopefully I can convince him to get the 650 (ha! ).
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun
    Dude! How you you use that avatar??? The phillies are BUMS!!!
    Of course I think ALL of baseball are bums, but the phillies more so. I can't believe people are going to the games!

Oh wait a minute...this isn't WIP is it? Sorry, my bad!
    I know, I really need to update that thing. I'll do it when I get home. I can't believe what's happened to that team...

EDIT: There, I changed it. Better?
    Last edited by letsgoflyers81; 08/27/2004 at 03:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by edeab220
    you're here too? For some reason, in all your 800+ posts here at TC, I've never seen you here .

Well my dad just got a 270...hopefully I can convince him to get the 650 (ha! ).
    I haven't been around much in the last few months, but I'd like to change that. I was posting a lot when I got my Treo 300 and then 600. But I've been busy work and modding another forum and I just haven't had the time. But with all this with the Ace/650, I'll be sure to find the time.
    I haven't been around much in the last few months, but I'd like to change that. I was posting a lot when I got my Treo 300 and then 600. But I've been busy work and modding another forum and I just haven't had the time. But with all this with the Ace/650, I'll be sure to find the time.
    heh...same here. I've seen you over at HoFo but that's about it...I didn't know you were here.

Well, I haven't been here since I had a Visor Prism ...this was still Visor Central . Hopefully I'll be getting that Treo 650 .
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    Nice seeing you again "Letsgo" and thanks again for pointing me to TC!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I think the new Treo pics are great. Just one question, I'm a little new here so forgive my lack of knowledge of some past TC posts, where did Weebit get those pics so early?
    he googled it
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Quote Originally Posted by gacajun
    I think the new Treo pics are great. Just one question, I'm a little new here so forgive my lack of knowledge of some past TC posts, where did Weebit get those pics so early?

he knows someone in the business.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    rossoneri - What have you done? http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...milies/mad.gif

Now that she knows . . . . http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...milies/eek.gif
    I nominate WeeBit for our T|C hall of fame, right up there with Mol, the mods, Milan, Mark, NoBackup, and the others that have just made our lives better...
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey