I'm new to the treo fam(just traded up(or down) from the sidekick). Im wondering is there a way or a program to use that lets me get unlimited text messaging with out having to subscribe to the 1000 text message plan with tmobile?
    Text messaging is a service provider feature. That's like saying: Is there software whereby I can make an unlimited amount of peak time phone calls on my 500 monthly minute plan?

Not sure that this can be done.

HOWEVER, if you have an unlimited data plan - which I think TMO offers for 19.99 - then you can probably get a program like Verichat or something and do unlimited IM or texting through there. I guess it's the same philosophy as making voice telephony calls (over your data connection) - although the data infrastructure of service providers cannot handle that kind of bandwith at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by C619
    I'm new to the treo fam(just traded up(or down) from the sidekick). Im wondering is there a way or a program to use that lets me get unlimited text messaging with out having to subscribe to the 1000 text message plan with tmobile?