1.    #1  
    Hellloooo!!! Cool new room. Little empty though.
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    sweet lets do something illegal..oh wait i work for the govt...everything i do is illegal
  3.    #3  
    So does this new category mean that the 650 really is "coming soon"?
    And did anybody tell Seldom? I think he is still looking for proof of the 600's existence!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    well based on the real photos by WBO it looks like its genuine..but alas you know, nothing is concrete
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    well based on the real photos by WBO it looks like its genuine..but alas you know, nothing is concrete
    Wrong hofo - you can take it to the bank that Seldom will show up to trash the 650 shortly. As Cajun said - he's still looking for proof the Treo 600 exists as a working phone.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Has WeeBit returned to post any info on 650 internal specs?
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Wrong hofo - you can take it to the bank that Seldom will show up to trash the 650 shortly. As Cajun said - he's still looking for proof the Treo 600 exists as a working phone.
    and as i say...moooooooo my bad