1.    #1  
    Hey all,
    My Treo does a reset when I try to insert an attachment into an email. Other than that the email program works fine. FYI I have Sprint with 1.21 update using the Handspring email program.

Any suggestions???

Thanks!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    Yep, same thing happened to me on AT&T. But rather then go through the hassle and heartbreak of taking everything off my Treo and starting from scratch reloading all the programs I had, I bought a program called SendIt! (Toysoft, is the producer, I believe) that lets you attach anything to outgoing mail --not just photos or sound files but any any file you have on your Treo or expansion card.
    "This space intentionally left blank."
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I'll check it out. But I would still like to find out what went wrong with the stock email program. It is just easier to attach when replying. Thanks!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    Here is the solution, we discussed it in another thread a while ago.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=52094
  5.    #5  
    I'll check it out. Last time i deleted the unsaved preference file it wasn't pretty.
    I AM tempted to delete the ever growing email file-1.6megs and still growing!
    Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun
    Hey all,
    My Treo does a reset when I try to insert an attachment into an email. Other than that the email program works fine. FYI I have Sprint with 1.21 update using the Handspring email program.

Any suggestions???

Thanks!
    If you use the Send command from the launcher menu and try to send files from the external card you will crash the Treo everytime. SendIt will fix this and let you send and beam file in ram and any where on the card.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca