1.    #1  
    An ideal headset for active sport users

Seidio is introducing a new version of its popular 2 in 1 Retractable headset. This version features lightweight, flexible ear hooks that fit comfortably on your ear in a secure manner. This headset is specially designed to suit frequent joggers. With it, there is no longer the feeling of uncomfortable sweat-soaked headphones after a long run.

Features
    Plugs directly into your Treo 600 headset jack

Retractable cable with variable lengths

It is a hands-free device and also doubles as a set of headphones

It comes with microphone, one touch button and in-line music and phone volume control.

A switch is available on the control console to allow you easily select either "Hands Free mode" or "MP3 mode.

Two clips available:
    o Clip on the back of console
    o In-line rotating shirt clip

High performance speakers for best sound quality

Light weight, comfortable over-the-ear design

2.5 mm gold plated L-shaped Stereo plug
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 08/27/2004 at 09:58 AM. Reason: change image file
  2.    #2  
    For more information about this product, please visit

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...HME4RSVOT%2DSL

Seidio
    your attachment is a photoshop file. wouldn't a jpg be more universal?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    I just got one. It's easily the BEST treo600 accessory IMO. My only compalint is that the line comes out of the left earpiece. I'm right-handed and keep my phone on the right side on the belt. It'd be quite a bit less tangling if it comes out of the right earpiece. Is there such a version? Perhaps I was shipped the left-handed version?

It's kind of hard to put it up with one hand, like when driving. If you need to talk in the car a lot, get the ear-plug version.
    i am waiting for seidio to release an in-ear headphone set. once you try in-ear, everything else is sub-standard. the moment they release the in-ear version, i will be sold
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    rossoneri - since the headsets that Seidio puts out typically have the two ears mode, for music listening, dontcha think that having an an in ear headset, where both ears are plugged by the insert, might be dangerous to drive? What I mean is - the Shure & Ety ones, I think (I don't actually own them) work with just one ear. The Seidio ones that you would want would end up in both ears, and that might be just a little too iffy for safe driving. Maybe they could a less-canceling version for driving & a regular canceling one for all other uses.....Just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    rossoneri - since the headsets that Seidio puts out typically have the two ears mode, for music listening, dontcha think that having an an in ear headset, where both ears are plugged by the insert, might be dangerous to drive? What I mean is - the Shure & Ety ones, I think (I don't actually own them) work with just one ear. The Seidio ones that you would want would end up in both ears, and that might be just a little too iffy for safe driving. Maybe they could a less-canceling version for driving & a regular canceling one for all other uses.....Just a thought.
    if you drive, don't buy them. not everyone drives a car here some of us commute using the bus or the subway. but i would never return to regular headphones after trying on the in ear models. i own a sony in-ear fontopia that just makes all other non-in-ear headphones curl up and cry like little babies. they work with both ears and i currently use them on the treo using the headphone adapter.