Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    No that is absolutely wrong. These pictures were posted to TreoCentral first. I could bet my life and reputation on that. They are unique to weebit and TreoCentral.

Totally agree.

There is a thread at Slashdot on this...please mod up the AC comment about this...just searcj fro TreoCentral

http://slashdot.org/articles/04/08/...0&tid=1&tid=218
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    And I remember sitting around waiting for the GSM version to show up while my buddies were playing with their CDMA version. I hope the CDMA folks have to sit and wait this time.
    Bite your tongue TxDot - Sprint CDMA IS ALWAYS FIRST!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Sadly, that seems to be true . Although I don't remember the 300 coming out first...I may be wrong.
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    Oh, the sprint version must come out first. I could not possibly survive watching other people have theirs while I gaze with longing and envy and stalk the threads!
    Actually, I believe Orange and Sprint got it pretty close to the same time...and Orange may have even had a small lead
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    heehee! just read this post after posting mine in another thread!
    100th, got your tongue bit yet???
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    Actually, I believe Orange and Sprint got it pretty close to the same time...and Orange may have even had a small lead
    IIRC (and I can't be bothered looking up the old threads), Sprint was available Oct 7th and Orange on Oct 9th or 10th, at least in CH and France.
    okay, my bad, Sprint had a small lead...Mol, you must be taking Ginko to remember little stuff like that....wow
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Much to my dismay!
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    That's exactly what I felt and I tried to post there just in order to say so, but got a testy, immature reply from the admin: Peter Rojas, that said:

Regardless if the link was set to the forum thread, the fact that they did NOT specifically mention in the article that the images were from Weebitobbsessed and Treocentral forums is very lame and shows utter unprfessionalism...

Btw, he never posted my comment on this at all!
    yeah, he really should have given credit to weebit, like i allmost made the mistake of not doing. but normally, he does, i think that he must have just been so exited that he forgot. but yeah, after your email, he should have changed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Gfunk, if you were not so full of your self you may listen to reason. Why is this even important to you? I bow to your ever present wisdom and whatever. Now does that make you happy? You are so much smarter then the rest of us combined and then doubled. Whew, hope that makes you feel better.
    gharrod ~ You almost got it right

"Gfunk. I bow to your wisdom. You are smarter than us."

OBTW - This is a good fact of life
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Btw jseasvuess, what is that avatar of yours? Looks suspiciously like the Ace minus the the thumbboard? Hehe... if so, you should checkout this mockup a user names Livefaith created a while ago!

you know what?!! i think that very design will be the next tungsten E!! the E3 or something. seriously, now. blend the phone function with the tungsten E minus the keyboard and just as youve shown there you get a beautiful smartphone for those who`d rather give up the keyboard for a larger screen with which horizontal viewing is possible. gfunk and jeussveas (sorry if i mispell), that is an awesome design. palmone HAS to be considering this type of design for its newer devices. also, what better way than this for palmone to offer CHOICE to its market in types of smartphone designs! awesome work. it will be interesting to see what palmone announces in its upcoming pipelines!
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    gharrod, you just an annoying little troll... heck your not even that competant to be a troll, more like a troll-wannabee who can't even make a decent arguement to make it fun posting against. Click on the Read more link on the Engadget Blurb and guess where it takes you too.... You got it now? IT FREAKIN POINTS TO WEEBITOBBSESSED THREAD!!! Even better, go back a few post and read my rant about them not citing in their article the source of the info and their lame response. It is clear they got the pics from this forum... *sigh*....
    way to go, gfunk! flush the trolls!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123