Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    People, engadget had these pics first. Weebit copied his first post on this thread from that site.
    No, you got it the other way around....check your facts before you post something like this. You have just your credibility with me.
    It looks like Handspring was not so stupid to release the 600 w/o BT and hi-res after all. Samsungs SGH-i5xx is still vaporware in the US and this 650 is absolutely killer. Let's see, how do i justify a trade in?
    Here is the dateline on the engadget page. How much clearer can it be that 5:32 ET is earlier then it was here... Posted Aug 26, 2004, 5:32 PM ET by Peter Rojas

I am not a fan of engadget. I am just tring to verify the pictures. I have software that allows me to analyze a lot about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus Man
    Those screen shots look very milky and 160 x 160 like. They don't appear to be of a high resolution image!

-THP
    Yup, it's just you being skeptical.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Here is the dateline on the engadget page. How much clearer can it be that 5:32 ET is earlier then it was here... Posted Aug 26, 2004, 5:32 PM ET by Peter Rojas

I am not a fan of engadget. I am just tring to verify the pictures. I have software that allows me to analyze a lot about them.
    *sigh* DIFFERENT TIME ZONES!!! ARHH... you are soo annoying...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePour
    Notice the GSM simcard slot on the back, and the CDMA hump on the front. Maybe they did this to confuse who will have the original launch?
    Or the bump is becoming standard.
    GFunk,
    Does the young lady in the clothing store know that she is being avatarred around the world? Just curious.
    Gfunk, if you were not so full of your self you may listen to reason. Why is this even important to you? I bow to your ever present wisdom and whatever. Now does that make you happy? You are so much smarter then the rest of us combined and then doubled. Whew, hope that makes you feel better.
    Gfunk, if you were not so full of your self you may listen to reason. Why is this even important to you? I bow to your ever present wisdom and whatever. Now does that make you happy? You are so much smarter then the rest of us combined and then doubled. Whew, hope that makes you feel better.

gharrod, you just an annoying little troll... heck your not even that competant to be a troll, more like a troll-wannabee who can't even make a decent arguement to make it fun posting against. Click on the Read more link on the Engadget Blurb and guess where it takes you too.... You got it now? IT FREAKIN POINTS TO WEEBITOBBSESSED THREAD!!! Even better, go back a few post and read my rant about them not citing in their article the source of the info and their lame response. It is clear they got the pics from this forum... *sigh*....

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by jseasvuess2000
    GFunk,
    Does the young lady in the clothing store know that she is being avatarred around the world? Just curious.

Hehe... Ummm... I'm pretty sure there's already lots of pics of her already around the world.

Just hope her daddy duddin' find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by jseasvuess2000
    Just hope her daddy duddin' find out.

Btw jseasvuess, what is that avatar of yours? Looks suspiciously like the Ace minus the the thumbboard? Hehe... if so, you should checkout this mockup a user names Livefaith created a while ago!
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's where it came from. On PIC they have it posted with the 650 story. That is coooool too. Is it real?
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Btw jseasvuess, what is that avatar of yours? Looks suspiciously like the Ace minus the the thumbboard? Hehe... if so, you should checkout this mockup a user names Livefaith created a while ago!

EDIT: LOL! I just saw LiveFaith's post at PIC and it seems he posted another mockup of his called the Treo 800g! HAHA.. That pretty funny. He's created alot of interesting looking mockups in the past!

Oh yeah, its not real...

Ugggggggggh. Look at the idiotic release dates! :-( Man, that would be awesome.
    People, engadget had these pics first. Weebit copied his first post on this thread from that site.
    No that is absolutely wrong. These pictures were posted to TreoCentral first. I could bet my life and reputation on that. They are unique to weebit and TreoCentral.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    More photos from treonauts & metachar.net (plus those from treoCentral) are here:

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2004/08/new...ce-photos.html
    Miradu is right, TreoCentral had those pics first.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzydiver
    I agree credit should be given to the person (weebit) who showed them first.

Totally agree.

There is a thread at Slashdot on this...please mod up the AC comment about this...just searcj fro TreoCentral

http://slashdot.org/articles/04/08/2...&tid=1&tid=218
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast