1.    #1  
    I travel a lot in my job, and I am always sitting around in airports watching people surfing the web on Wifi hotspots, or checking mail on Blackberry's.

It kind of strikes me as funny that no matter where I go, the broadest range of people all have Treo 600's. Whether it is the 70 year old woman sitting across from me, or the young 20's college kid jamming to p-tunes. You find Treos all over the place.

I was sitting in a restaurant and actually had two people stop by my table and comment to me that they also have treos. Seems to be growing and growing in popularity. I never used to see anyone with a treo, but lately it is hard to not see them.

I love my treo, just wish someone would invent the bluetooth SD card for it and I would be on cloud nine.

Anyone else notice this increasing trend? Not just business execs anymore. You see people of all ages, professions, etc using Treos.
    Seeing them everywhere in Canada now. We got them late in the game but it is the best selling phone for Rogers Wireless now.

I have had the Treo 270 and also Pocket PC devices and the Treo 600 if by far the best.

I will be spreading the word to all my business contacts.