First.

• Bluetooth
    • High Res
    • Totally Different Keyboard Backlighting System
    • Video Recording Built In
    • 1.3 MP Camera

The BAD?

TOTAL INCOMPATIBILITY WITH ALL ACCESSORIES

They simply will not work... not any... not even one (save universal headsets)

Cradles... chargers... not gonna work... Pocket Keyboard? Also no.

This is lame. Of couse, I will get it anyway.

-Mike

PS: I'll have 10 or so device shots by tonight... I'll post them as soon as they get to me.
    Last edited by WeeBitObsessed; 08/26/2004 at 04:45 PM.
    if you post pictures then your a TOP MAN and if you dont then your just like all the other LOSERS who post thing like that but man i hope you have
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Wow!

I believe him. Weebit is the one that got me an advanced Treo600 from T-Mobile (due to his connections)... $100 cheaper too.
    Any release date information? I just bought a GPS receiver for my Treo last night, hopefully I'm saved by the fact that it can take different connections. I hope they have a darn good reason (like consolidating all PalmOne devices to one port type) for the incompatibility.

It would be nice to know if it will support wi-fi cards. I don't need it built-in, just would like to have the option of making it work.
    Welcome back WeeBitObsessed!! I'm waiting on those pics with great anticipation!! Btw, any info on the amount of ram? There been confusion whether it will have 32 or 64 MB or Ram or whether the other 32 MB is actually just a file store for automatic backup based on M-sys Nand flash.

Btw, I'm suprised if it's true that they changed the Treo connector, although predictable since it's the same connector since the first Treo gen. It most probably will not be PUC though...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    if you post pictures then your a TOP MAN and if you dont then your just like all the other LOSERS who post thing like that but man i hope you have
    I think Wee Bit Obsessed was one of the Top Men who got us info about the Treo 600. I remember a lot of posts by him at the time. Of course, I could be wrong, but I have to say he's generally not a fly by night person.
    i will not be leaveing this computer till those photos are here o well it will be the NEW TREO (hopfully)
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    I think Wee Bit Obsessed was one of the Top Men who got us info about the Treo 600. I remember a lot of posts by him at the time. Of course, I could be wrong, but I have to say he's generally not a fly by night person.
    this is looking really good and i am getting a bit happy now come on wee bit obsessed we are waiting

Cool! Send pics!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Gfunk - that 'canes girl has one of the nicest $%^& I've ever seen. Do you 'know' her?

YoungTurk
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTurk
    Gfunk - that 'canes girl has one of the nicest $%^& I've ever seen. Do you 'know' her?

YoungTurk
    your thinking of that when news of the new treo might be coming out even pictures

ps. is nice tho

your thinking of that when news of the new treo might be coming out even pictures

ps. is nice tho

YoungTurk
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTurk

YoungTurk

You might wanna read this thread for more info!

Back on topic though...OHHHH!!! Can't wait for those pics!

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    *grabs a seat, some popcorn and a few months supply of mountain dew*....i aint missing this fer der world
    I had a feeling about accessories; I stopped buying them last month. What about the OS? Wonder if that will be different, and if our current 3rd party apps will work?
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    We shall see...with all the crap thats been going around lately, I really hope that you're not yank'n our chain.

again...hope your right

rob
  17.    #17  
    OK....

35 Mintues till photos

Oh... its "Fu*king Great"

-M

This pic here is only included to make you smile while you wait.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WeeBitObsessed; 08/26/2004 at 04:46 PM.
    this is going to be the longest 35 mins in my life

19. mtb
    this is going to be the longest 35 mins in my life
    me too...bring on the pics
    Okay, how about this one: Does it have Java installed by default? If so, is it installed on the Rom, hence no wasted ram? Also, any word on BB Connect software? Tia...(hope that wasn't too complex )

Page 1 of 42 12345611 ... LastLast