Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Treo Ace info, the cure for Cocaine/Heroin/Cigarette addiction?
    Soooo... where IS the power button?

Thanks WeeBit!
    i've been to the mountaintop.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeBitObsessed
    OK!

Here is the First of 8 Pictures...

-M
    I'M NOT WORTHY!! .. I'M NOT WORTHY!!
    Need dimensions! This first picture is great, but it almost looks like it might be bigger. Please tell me it's not bigger!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    is this GSM or CDMA ?
    Is the D-Pad angled down more to accomodate the swinging arc of your thumb?
    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    Soooo... where IS the power button?

Thanks WeeBit!
    Looks like the red end call button is the power button...has the power symbol on it anyway. /shrug
    we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more, we want more
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow
    Looks like the red end call button is the power button...has the power symbol on it anyway. /shrug
    Thanks. I didn't catch that on first glance.
    Aaack! I just noticed the number keys aren't a different color anymore. That's the one thing that seems like a step backward.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more we need more
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Do you have a picture of the screen actually on (and possibly with an image that shows off the high res)?
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    One look and I'm hooked. Pity the accessories of the current gen of Treos won't work, but I guess that's progress for you.

Thank you WeeBit, your info last year was just as energizing as this fast rising thread.

Keep the pics coming, I just hope I can sell my Treo 600 to someone who wants it after seeing the Treo Ace/650 (or whatever the Treo Next Generation will be called).

Peace,
    -zero
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    Aaack! I just noticed the number keys aren't a different color anymore. That's the one thing that seems like a step backward.
    Maybe be tougher on initial users, but I know where they are now and looks less like a Frankenphone.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Good call. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
    I agree, that does seem weird. I like the backlight design on the current keyboard. Unless they light up the numbers keys differently or something.
    Just curious, will headsets remain the same??
    and i just got my VZW treo.. damn!!! to COOL!!!
    Yeah, I hope the screening we see is just a pre-production unit because that intense blue hue they use for the lettering is just ugly. There is nothing that is more associated to a childs toy than those pure red, green and blue hues they are using.