Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3136373839404142 LastLast
    Looks like a thread lockdown is overdue.
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeBitObsessed
    gharrod.... you are a freaking moron

period
    indeed. I've never known an a great musician who brags about how great they are. small people need to build themselves up.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tourdewolf
    Looks like a thread lockdown is overdue.
    No way, let it run.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    No way, let it run.
    i agree. i enjoy the ridiculous ramblings from insane people as much as the next. :-)
    Yeah this thread just started becoming fun!
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Ok we have gotten of the track here dont you think folks? I thnk this thread is about: TREO ACE/650 CRITICAL INFO right? Not who is smarter, more educated and who can out wit who. Lets stick to the facts and not attack and flame. Is that tooooo much to ask?

Thanks for the useful information.
    Robert Bolar REALTOR® for Utah Homes
    Coldwell Banker
    "Selling Utah One Home At A Time" SellUtah.com or OwnUtah.com
    Cell: 801-920-4620
    Office: 801-920-2440
    Res: 801-737-3664
    Fax: 801-475-8115
    Weebit, I thought the Wee had to do with obsession not other things. DutchTrumpet, I never bragged about how good I was, I just said I was a professional. Stop taking liberty with my words.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Weebit, I thought the Wee had to do with obsession not other things. DutchTrumpet, I never bragged about how good I was, I just said I was a professional. Stop taking liberty with my words.
    I WILL take all of the liberties that I see fit. This is an open forum and I will interpret as I see fit. I have had much experience with professional musicians (being one). You talk a lot of sh!t without a lot too back it up. You say you can't prove your statements, then do not surprised when you get called out for being the fraud that you are. Just my thoughts. I am as the good Lord made me, imperfect and I could well be wrong. I can however interject my opinion as I see fit. Do NOT tell me how to post! You post your nonsense and I will post mine. Fair enough?
    You go Dutch!!!

This whole business of gharrod knowing soemthing but cant say is quite similar to some of his posts in another thread about his girlfriend who is high up in the Bush administration. He of course cant say who she is but we've all seen her on tv. (I thought Condie Rice was married)
    It seems to be sort of a trend for him to tease us with his vast but unshareable knowledge. I think its a kinda funny. Maybe he needs to up his dosage or something.

Since you were a professional musician from age 9 to 29 and were on tv and radio, would you mind telling use what instrument you played, what were the names of the shows you hosted and where we can buy your records?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    I let your lies speak for themselves...and by the way, Dr. Condoleezza Rice would be very surprised to find she is married.
    I let your lies speak for themselves...and by the way, Dr. Condoleezza Rice would be very surprised to find she is married.
    Well I wont ask you to be specific about the lies you mention because we all know you can give specifics. I said thought Ms. Rice was married. That expression sure did not seem like an absolute statement of fact.

And what about your tv and radio stuff? Is that all classified too?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  12.    #812  
    sometimes.... i really wonder about people... what drives them... howo exactly thier insanity is brought to bear.

are they born crazy...

or does paraniod insanity come as a function of time?

hmmm..
    Um, yeah, so WeeBit, any more pics or anything? I noticed on that Treo 650 on Ebay thread that the specs said 64MB - anyone know if this was confirmed or not?
    <a href=http://www.floydpinkerton.net>My Homepage</a><br>
    <a href=http://www.totaldialup.net>TotalDialup.com</a> My business<br>
    <a href=http://www.coverupsounds.com>Coverupsounds.com</a> (my small contribution)
    Floyd, I think it's going to be 32MB + 32MB of backed RAM, but I don't think anyone knows for certain yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeBitObsessed
    sometimes.... i really wonder about people... what drives them... howo exactly thier insanity is brought to bear.

are they born crazy...

or does paraniod insanity come as a function of time?

hmmm..
    Um, WeeBit, this might just be me, but I wouldn't be talking if I were. We all appreciate the pictures, but that tortous wait followed by dissapointment is a little hard to bear.
    "Matters of great concern should be taken lightly, matters of small concern should be taken seriously."
    -ancient chinese adage
    Then Mr Woof you are uninformed and tried to use that to belittle me. That is even more sad then lieing. I apologize for that. As for my music and media career I have a right to the privacy that is afforded me under the constitution and sorry I am not giving that up.

Weebit, I think you asked the pictures be removed. Is that correct? Mind explaining to us all why that is or did I miss your earlier explaination...if so please post the number of the post that explains it so I can read it.
    good lord, ban gharrod. He brings nothing positive to the board that I have seen. At first I thought there might be a small of humor in his trolling, but it has become obvious that is not even the case.

In any case, ignore is a good thing.
    Then Mr Woof you are uninformed and tried to use that to belittle me. That is even more sad then lieing. I apologize for that. As for my music and media career I have a right to the privacy that is afforded me under the constitution and sorry I am not giving that up.

Weebit, I think you asked the pictures be removed. Is that correct? Mind explaining to us all why that is or did I miss your earlier explaination...if so please post the number of the post that explains it so I can read it.

Look g here's the deal. In several threads you have spewed forth various points which you thinbk should add to you credibility. They would if they had specifics that someone could check even just superficially. You however are claining to have been to the moon (this is a metaphor) and yet can't say which Apollo mission you were on. Now for most rational thinking people, those who brag about something(career, girlfriend, talent) and have not one shred of eveident to back up those claims, are likely to be accused of being seriously full of sh!t. With your repeated claims without substantiating evidence, you sir fall firmly into that category.

Dont get all whiny and say I was belittleing you. I wasn't. Condie was the only prominent female in the administration I could think of and I thought she was married. So what. I'd just like you to bact up your fanciful statements or don't make them. Makes you look foolish. Or egomaniacal. Or stupid. Take your pick.

If you know something about this new phone that we can use, spill it. If not shut up. WBO at least showed us something tangible. All we have from you is your fantasies.

Have you been able to figure out yet why people are giving you a hard time or do you need more?

For what it's worth I know nothing about the new Treo, but sure would like it to arrive.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    I see a menu key up above the e-mail key. It's just moved to a better location. Playing music doesn't require a lot of interface. If you want minimal interface use a Palm V. Just 4 buttons (I think). For more capabilities you need more buttons. My darn computer has over 100+.
    I agree here. The 600 being used in dark conditions even with the back lighting it has now is difficult if you are hunting and pecking a message out. With the new keys it will be VERY easy to find what you are looking for as the back lighting will come through and make reading the letters and numbers Extremely Easy to do for typing messages and the like.
    Cary Conover
    Principal Systems Consultant
    Friend of Bill W. and Dr. Bob
    309-550-2877 Cell
    AIM - cdc6000x
    ICQ - #16279059
    T-Mobile 3095502877@tmomail.net <<---- Easiest method to contact me.
    Yahoo - carydconover@yahoo.com
    Hotmail - caryconover@hotmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr
    Funny!!! No offense intended to JakeE
    gracias