Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2833343536373839404142 LastLast
    We removed the images at the request of WeeBit himself.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    that's cool
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    How come there have been NO responses on this for over 24 hours? Hmmm... Did people just get tired? There is absolutely NO new info. on this Forum (or even new speculation) in the past several days... Just curious.
    Well, that's all for now until P1 steps up I suppose
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    How come there have been NO responses on this for over 24 hours? Hmmm... Did people just get tired? There is absolutely NO new info. on this Forum (or even new speculation) in the past several days.

Since WeeBit was gagged, the whole point of this thread -- him sharing info and pics -- is lost. Speculation continues on other threads. Meanwhile, the pin can be removed from this sticky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy70
    Meanwhile, the pin can be removed from this sticky.
    Oops - I meant to do that a few days ago. Unstuck.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    BargainPDA still has the images:

-- http://www.bargainpda.com/default.asp?newsID=2199
    And, strangely, both they and palminfocenter have PalmOne ad banners still.

How come?

Why didn't PalmOne pull all ads from these sites that are carrying TREO "650" pictures?

What's going on here?
    http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/333/C3147/

650 what was originally the Treo 610. The Treo 600 is currently on the market now and will soon become obsolete. PalmOne will not carry over any of the predecessors accessories to the new model.

The 650 will have:
    1) 1.3MP digital camera
    2) Bluetooth
    3) Higher resolution screen (hopefully 320x320)
    4) Backlight keyboard
    5) Voice recording
    6) The process will be a speedy 312MHz with 32MB of RAM
    7) SD memory sl
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabanum
    http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/333/C3147/

650 what was originally the Treo 610. The Treo 600 is currently on the market now and will soon become obsolete. PalmOne will not carry over any of the predecessors accessories to the new model.

The 650 will have:
    1) 1.3MP digital camera
    2) Bluetooth
    3) Higher resolution screen (hopefully 320x320)
    4) Backlight keyboard
    5) Voice recording
    6) The process will be a speedy 312MHz with 32MB of RAM
    7) SD memory sl
    No sh!t sherlock...where have you been for the last month or two???
    Quote Originally Posted by paris
    No sh!t sherlock...where have you been for the last month or two???
    "no **** sherlock"...? how old are you....? i used to say that when i was 6. and that was a long time ago.
    I know you are, but what am I?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Nice avatar Heberman
    Quote Originally Posted by dyun1dyun1
    Nice avatar Heberman
    It looks like Spidey is a little light in the loafers.
    Its quite obvious that Weebit was simple used by P1 or TC to publish the pictures and he had never seen one or held one in real life. and now hes just being driven crazy for info he has no way of providing,
    T600Mad, I tried also to make that point and was flamed mercilessly. I am among other things a Certified Document Imaging Architect and I have software that can read the header of an image which contains a lot of information about the profile of the device that took the picture so I would be able to assure whether he actually had a ACE in his possession or had simply passed on the pics that I believe came from other sources.

I do not believe he was used by TC or P1 but someone else. I had my suspicions but will not divulge them as of yet but I will say it was more like WBO and P1 using us all. I will explain more later...
    I would be curious re your thoughts....i hope later comes soon.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    T600Mad, I tried also to make that point and was flamed mercilessly. I am among other things a Certified Document Imaging Architect and I have software that can read the header of an image which contains a lot of information about the profile of the device that took the picture so I would be able to assure whether he actually had a ACE in his possession or had simply passed on the pics that I believe came from other sources.

I do not believe he was used by TC or P1 but someone else. I had my suspicions but will not divulge them as of yet but I will say it was more like WBO and P1 using us all. I will explain more later...
    Come on gharrod, out with it. You're not going to get flamed any less for waiting to explain. Be brave and step up and share your suspicions with us.
    Nope, no doing. Just know we were all duped. There is a new Treo coming out and that is all I have to say for now. I am excited enough about the new Treo and my new car dicision is hinging on their ability to work with the Treo BT profile. This is gonna be way cool dude!
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Nope, no doing. Just know we were all duped. There is a new Treo coming out and that is all I have to say for now. I am excited enough about the new Treo and my new car dicision is hinging on their ability to work with the Treo BT profile. This is gonna be way cool dude!
    So do you believe that the features listed are accurate? Do believe that this was deliberate leak to gauge reactions or to get some "informal" feedback?
    Hmmm... probably an effort to hype whatever is coming to keep us from buying one of the umpteen "convergence" devices that appear to be hitting the market in the next couple months.