Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
    Hey all I asked for was for him to share the reason why he had to go back on his word and if even that is a problem for him, then let him just sayso. I fail to understand why other people have to speak for weebitobsessed. I am sure he can answer for himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    Mods close this thread please!
    Mods, leave this thread open please!
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fstubbe
    Big Tex, I respectfully request that you stop preaching in that nasty tone. If you noticed, I only presented my opinion, which I am entitled to, in a respectful manner. That is precisely what these forums are for, and I hope you start respecting that in the future, and watching the way you talk to the rest of us. If I could, I'd vote you OFF this forum.

OK you win. I will not make any more comments re: WBO and anyone else that wants to carry on. Enjoy!
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    What's up WEEBIT...PLO holding your family hostage or something in case you talk?...
    Or did you just get some photos somwhere else and really never had any info to begin with....
    I'd expect this kind of behavior from a goyim maybe...
    a nahr bleibt a nahr!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeBitObsessed
    sorry Guys, I Cannot Give Any More Information

please Dont Ask.... I Cannot Tell

-m
    You all know he wants to share the information. Hell, he posted pictures of the device.

If he says he can't share anything more, then assume it's because he's been told told not to by either his employer, by lawyers, or by his parents. I think you can all figure out what reasons any of those three would have to tell him to stop.

The appropriate response is: "Thank you WBO for providing us with way more information than we previously had on this unannounced product".
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
    Actually, the appropriate response is whatever we choose. It's a public forum and weebit chose to participate. If we disagree with his actions or inactions, I do believe we have the right to articulate our displeasure. I appreciate the information he provided, as do many posters (forgive me if I speak out of turn by speaking on behalf of some posters); on the other hand, I am disappointed in the manner in which the additional information did not materialize. And I expressed my disappointment. I believe that was an appropriate response, even if it did not conform to your definition of appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    Actually, the appropriate response is whatever we choose. It's a public forum and weebit chose to participate. If we disagree with his actions or inactions, I do believe we have the right to articulate our displeasure. I appreciate the information he provided, as do many posters (forgive me if I speak out of turn by speaking on behalf of some posters); on the other hand, I am disappointed in the manner in which the additional information did not materialize. And I expressed my disappointment. I believe that was an appropriate response, even if it did not conform to your definition of appropriate.
    Ido is dead on.

That said, other poster's shamelessly bringing up the PLO in the way they have, or making other such flagrantly callous and inappropriate comments, goes far beyond the bounds of the "public forum" discourse that we all sign on to here.

How can you expect people to come to the table to share information when you attack them in such a way?
    has anybody else noticed that the pics have been removed from this thread?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Cant wait...... loving it!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    Just noticed it after you pointed it out, but that was expected.
    I don't get it; why did you expect the pictures to be removed? I'm missing something!
    P1 is probably busting balls. Companies threaten the websites to take down the photos and keep their members in line and threaten legal action...crappy corporate policy. i guess that WBO was contacted by T|C staff after P1 contacted the T|C staff
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Thanks Weebit for the breaking news here at TC! I know inquiring minds wanted to know more but sometimes that's just the way it goes.

Now back to my chocolate fix.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre

Too late now. Myself and eveyone's else's mother has already downloaded the pics to their harddrives looong ago!

Btw, anybody heard anything about the Rumored Treo "Rowdy"?!?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Is WeeBitObsessed okay ... Is he in any trouble with the law?

WeeBitObsessed for president.
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeBitObsessed
    sorry Guys, I Cannot Give Any More Information

please Dont Ask.... I Cannot Tell

-m
    You've given PLENTY! Thank you!!
    I don't get it;
    Obviously.

why did you expect the pictures to be removed? I'm missing something!
    P1 did not want any information on the new unannounced product released. They obviously made threats to WBO and this web site to stop disclosing proprietary information. It was expected because it's happened before.

With the type of appreciation you show, I'm sure WBO, and others like WBO will be dying to put forth an effort to provide whatever information they possibly can.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
    P1 is probably busting balls. Companies threaten the websites to take down the photos and keep their members in line and threaten legal action...crappy corporate policy. i guess that WBO was contacted by T|C staff after P1 contacted the T|C staff
    I agree. Sure doesn't make you want to do business with a company that acts this way. But I guess they know best how to attract customers. Seems to me like rumors floating around and even intentional slips of information would be good for a product. Builds up anticipation. Heck just from the few photos posted, folks here were ready to sell their first-born just to get a real look at the Ace. But like I said, I guess P1 knows best.
    So did wee-etc or TreoCentral remove the links?