Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    "Please remove me from this distribution list"

How many times have you seen that flood of emails come through at the company you work for when people reply to everyone and their mother?
    Yeah but you gotta love the ones where some suck-up uses Reply All to some memo from upper mgmt. I have been entertained many times over stuff like this.
  2.    #682  
    sorry Guys, I Cannot Give Any More Information

please Dont Ask.... I Cannot Tell

-m
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeBitObsessed

-m
    Thanks for what you have given us so far WeeBitObsessed.

Do you know anyone "else" who may be able to "share"?

-m
    cool. close thread.
    well, thanks for putting yourself on the line like that weebit. i know exactly how it feels and admire your guts. but as i realised not too long ago, nothing good comes out of sharing info with others (at least not without going all the way) because the more you share, the more is DEMANDED from you, and the less you're inclined to be generous...

unless you're in it for the fame of course...

-m
    Were the PalmOne lawyers nice or mean when they threatened your life and family with horrendus financial, criminal, and professional consequences for violating their NDA's and trade secrets?
    what happened to our pm update? teases all weekend and all morning and the promise of more info this afternoon? littlle confused here. whatever.
    from the "will the 650 have a flash" thread below. Think we have the problem solved!

And thanks for all the other great pics and info wbt, it was a great time
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 650 should include a RAM-dedicated Li-Ion “Coin Cell Battery” with a charge maintenance / charge retention Failsafe test circuit.

A universal method to create “non-volatile RAM” security.

It’s fast. It’s cheap. It’ll outlast you phones MTBF.

If it’s not user replaceable, it’ll be replaceable by your local carrier “tech” staff.

Industry Trends and Related Info:

Qualcomm MSM 6200 Chipset Solution - page 4 / PM6050 Device Features:
    http://www.cdmatech.com/solutions/pdf/msm6200_chipset_umts.pdf

Lithium coin-cell batteries / predicting an application lifetime:
    http://pdfserv.maxim-ic.com/en/an/app505.pdf
    I think everyone should get a Treo 650/ACE...unless of course you are a Palestinian terrorist or an Israeli infidel
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Hmm I think WeeBitObsessed ought to atleast share with us why he cannot share the info. Specially after having us wait in anticipation. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what WeeBitObsessed has already shared and I am sure there must be a really good reason for him to back off from what he had promised, but atleast he can share the reason why he has backed off.
    I think I just experienced a new emotion. I'm kind of upset about being teased about more information coming for 2 days now and then being told it's not going to come. On the other hand, we owe quite a bit to WeeBit anyway.

Urgg, Arrg.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Sanjay and bmacfarland,

Boy you guys are ungrateful. There is never enough info for you is there? Even when you are told nothing more is forthcoming you demand to know why. What does it matter? Relax and deal with it...quietly and to yourselves!
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    what happened to our pm update? teases all weekend and all morning and the promise of more info this afternoon? littlle confused here. whatever.
    Life is a piece of chocolate, it can change every minute, whether it melts or gets eaten.

WeeBit probably was contacted by someone either at palmOne or one of the Wireless companies, demanding him not to give out any more information. Or he was presented with a "Loose your Job or Stop giving out info" kind of thing..

Well anyway, thanks WeeBit for all the info. Now I'll have to patient for the official release...
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    actually, tex, I believe the frustration stems from several posts over the course of several days that info was forthcoming. I understand we have no right per se to this info, but it was offered. had we been pressuring someone for info that we had been told would NOT be forthcomin, then we, or I, would not be grumbling.
    Just because WeeBitObsessed provided us with such great pics and we should be eternally grateful to him/her, does not mean he is right in building our anticipation for two days then suddenly dropping the bomb about not being able to share any info. any more, with no reasons... I mean, it's like promising a little kid a lollipop if he stays calm until tomorrow, then he does, and when tomorrow comes, he says, "Oops, no lollipop for YOU anymore!" with no apologies.

Please, WBO, share the love a bit! Get another fake name or something... Otherwise, please don't do this to us... You should know by now (per your name) how obsessed people tend to behave!!!
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fstubbe
    Just because WeeBitObsessed provided us with such great pics and we should be eternally grateful to him/her, does not mean he is right in building our anticipation for two days then suddenly dropping the bomb about not being able to share any info. any more, with no reasons... I mean, it's like promising a little kid a lollipop if he stays calm until tomorrow, then he does, and when tomorrow comes, he says, "Oops, no lollipop for YOU anymore!" with no apologies.

Please, WBO, share the love a bit! Get another fake name or something... Otherwise, please don't do this to us... You should know by now (per your name) how obsessed people tend to behave!!!

Last time I looked we are all adults not kids. Maybe it is time you folks act like it!

I am just as anxxious as you all but I also am mature enough to not look a gift horse in the mouth. WBO gave what he could not grow-up and leave him alone and for goodness sakes quit whinning!

Mods close this thread please!
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    I'll cry if I want to. Waaaaah!!!
    Big Tex, I respectfully request that you stop preaching in that nasty tone. If you noticed, I only presented my opinion, which I am entitled to, in a respectful manner. That is precisely what these forums are for, and I hope you start respecting that in the future, and watching the way you talk to the rest of us. If I could, I'd vote you OFF this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    Sanjay and bmacfarland,

Boy you guys are ungrateful. There is never enough info for you is there? Even when you are told nothing more is forthcoming you demand to know why. What does it matter? Relax and deal with it...quietly and to yourselves!
    Umm, no I didn't demand to know why. I don't care to know why. And umm, yes, I was here from the beginning of this thread and very grateful all along (and still am). I would have just preferred to let the thread continue without further promise of information rather than be teased for two days and then told "Ummm, Sorry can't give more info."

Wouldn't you have preferred that? I mean people were setting their alarm clocks on the west coast to wake up for it. So yes the original pictures were "more than enough enough for me", I never asked for even that much or expected any more information from WeeBit until we were teased for 2 days with it.