Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 232829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1.    #641  
    GODDAMN SUICIDE BOMBERS

Two bus bombings in Israel this morning..... Crying.... it had been a while, I cannot wait for the world in which we live to be better....

What happens to one demoracy happens to all if we are not careful.

In the meanwhile, don't vote democrat, war on terror needs to stay strong!

Sorry to get political.... but you gotta share when you are mad.
    are we any closer to the new info weebit?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  3.    #643  
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    are we any closer to the new info weebit?
    sensitive... thanks for sharing the pain
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeBitObsessed
    GODDAMN SUICIDE BOMBERS

Two bus bombings in Israel this morning..... Crying.... it had been a while, I cannot wait for the world in which we live to be better....

I'm glad to see that you see the problem and the solution. If anyone thinks that caving in to groups that use these tactics (and kidnapping innocents) has not learned from history and they are bound to repeat it.

WeeBitObessed, I feel your pain and hope that America is smart enough to re-elect the person that is leading the war on global terrorism and will back him in his attempts to get other democracies around the world to join the fight. Hang in there, the global war on terror can be won!!!

BTW, it's always OK by to me to get "political" since very few things in life are not political.
    uhhh, back to the subject. (i support the palestinian movement, but this is hardly the place to talk about politics) tell me weebit, since youre so well informed, what capacity battery will the 650 use?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    operation 300,000 views is under way!
  7.    #647  
    Quote Originally Posted by spacehog
    I support the palestinian movement, but this is hardly the place to talk about politics)
    I hate that... Do you Support killing innocent people?

All I did was say how trajic these bombings are.... I didn't say I don't support Palestinian rights...

Exactly how does blowing up innocent women and children advance the "Palestinian Movement"?

And, if you feel that that is valid tactic for advancing a cause... you need to be checking for mental defects.

Thats what people alway do! YOU ARE QUALIFYING MURDER!

When you allow terrorists to use murder as a political tool and you then justify it with rational, you GUARANTEE that our children will grow up in world where Suicide Bombers are something that we deal with here in the US all the time.

Supporting a Palestinian state or not... anyone who condones terror, FOR ANY REASON, is a *******.
    WBO:

Like TxDot said, politics is life, and I agree 100% with your position. Let's just pray we see an end to this senseless bloodshed during our lifetimes - I fear for my children. It's far to easy to hide behind "movements" as a euphemism for murder.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    I seriously hesistate in interject here under the circumstances, WBO, but here's a suggestion that I hope won't be misconstrued for dismissing your pain.

Consider going offline and spending time with real human beings. The internet, IMO, is a horrible place to discuss heinous acts like these. At least when people respond in real life, they can see the effects of what they say. And sitting in front of a computer, continually internalizing your sorrow and anger in isolation, cannot be healthy.

So please, take some time off, get some fresh air and talk to people about this in the real world. We'll still be here when you get back, and we'll survive without the Treo updates.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    WBO,

1st of all THANK YOU for the great info.

2ndly I think SpaceHog was just trying to "twist your tail" as I can see no other reason for such a statement.

The tragedy in the ME will not be resolved in our time. Too much hatred, poverty (which breeds hatred), lack of desire for a meaningful resolution etc all stand in the way of any peaceful settlement in our time. :-(

I agree 100% the terrorism in any form must be condemmed. The loss of innocent life is always a tragendy and the purpatrators, cowards.

Back on topic: Can't wait for more juicy tid bits. Thanks again!!!

BigTex
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Well said, Tex . . . I couldn't agree more.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy70
    I seriously hesistate in interject here under the circumstances, WBO, but here's a suggestion that I hope won't be misconstrued for dismissing your pain.

Consider going offline and spending time with real human beings. The internet, IMO, is a horrible place to discuss heinous acts like these. At least when people respond in real life, they can see the effects of what they say. And sitting in front of a computer, continually internalizing your sorrow and anger in isolation, cannot be healthy.

So please, take some time off, get some fresh air and talk to people about this in the real world. We'll still be here when you get back, and we'll survive without the Treo updates.
    Good point and well put.
    GODDAMN SUICIDE BOMBERS

You DO realize that the Palestinians would stop their terrorist activities when the Isreali's stop stealing their land? Who gave Britain the right 50 years ago to totally uproot a people just to give land to people who think they're "The Chosen Ones"?

You can't defacate over an entire group of people for half a century and expect them not to respond in anyway they can. The Irish are doing it in the UK, the Basque are doing it in Spain, so on and so forth. If the Republicans in the US would stop supporting Isreal's murderous policy perhaps the Isreali's would finally be pressured to make peace with their neighbors around them.

As for the absolutely idiotic "War on Terror" wake the hell up. Its a convienent catch phrase neoconservative pro-murder-death-kill-for-profit hawks can use to keep us in state of perpetual war. When you're enemy is terror there is NEVER a finishing point. There is never an endgame. You can NEVER say you've won. There's no enemy capital to conquer, no land to occupy. You will ALWAYS BE AT WAR. But then again that's a perfect setup for those who want to cast themselves as the "Mighty Macho Protectors of the Free World" and their military contractor buddies who are currently raking in the dough.

Ugh why did you have to bring politics into this thread?

Why?
    I can appreciate the situation over there but I don't think this is the place to discuss it. Maybe we should try to keep politics out of a Treo 650/Ace thread.

Just my $.02.
  15.    #655  
    Ok... I Hereby Delclare Politics Over For Now!
  16. mtb
    Thank you! I saw this thread going downhill really quick!

WeeBit, I'm looking forward to your 650 info.
    Yes thanks WeeBitObsessed, and I really appreciate your Treo 650 information.
    Will the speakerphone be functional this time since the mic is in a better place?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    what about FAX support ?
    will we be able to send receive FAXes with the ACE ( provided you have a soft viewer, which is not the problem... )
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Will the speakerphone be functional this time since the mic is in a better place?
    I don't know about yours, but mine works great (folks say they hear me clearly on the other end of a speakerphone conference). As for hearing the other guy, it works the best on a flat, hard surface where the sound from the speaker is reflected outward (sounds louder to me).
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.