Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1.    #621  
    I'm going to tell you all whats up..... tom.

ANSWERS TO MANY QUESTIONS ARE COMING....

I've just been WAAAAY to busy to write anything yet.

-M
    Wee Bit....

That's great news. But answer this question first....

WHEN are the answers coming!?!?!?!.....
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Weebit.. to make things easier on you, you can just mail me the 650 and i will take over the reporting from here on? sound good ? w00T! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeBitObsessed

-M
    you're tearin' us up man...
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by comsprt
    The big question is will it support EV-DO?
    I know it seems like everyone claims to know someone "in the know" and has inside information. But I know someone who until recently was a product manager for Sprint. He told me that the 650 won't support EV-DO. What happened was that Sprint was still deciding if they would do EV-DO at all or wait for EV-DV and the 650 was in development. By the time Sprint settled on rolling out EV-DO, they missed their window to get the 650 ready for it so it won't have EV-DO. My source isn't the end all be all of what happens at Sprint, but he's been pretty reliable. Unfortunately he left for Verizon so there goes one of my best sources.
  6.    #626  
    I meant to tell you in the last post.

early afternoon tom.
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    you're tearin' us up man...

100th, I bet you're gonna be disappointed. I'ld be very suprised if the Ace supported either Edge or 1xEvDo in this next generation...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I imagine these will be the longest 15+ hours in my life. PLEEEEEASE hurry up WeeBit
    "Matters of great concern should be taken lightly, matters of small concern should be taken seriously."
    -ancient chinese adage
    Im afraid it will get worse! After the wait for the answers, then the wait for the announcment of the release date, then the wait for the date itself, then, worst of all, the wait for delivery!!!

-M
    I'll be waiting....
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    Im afraid it will get worse! After the wait for the answers, then the wait for the announcment of the release date, then the wait for the date itself, then, worst of all, the wait for delivery!!!
    And then next year we get to do the exact same thing for the Treo 800.

What a wretched life we have.
    "Matters of great concern should be taken lightly, matters of small concern should be taken seriously."
    -ancient chinese adage

early afternoon tom.

Holy crap! This thread is gonna get even larger now!!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Hopefully WeeBit'll start a new one. This one's a monster already.
    -ancient chinese adage

early afternoon tom.
    Early afternoon would be between 12-3pm ET. That means 9am-12noon for us west coast peeps. Okay got it. <setting alarm> Thanks for the heads up, WeeBit!!
    rabid, drooling, panting, snarling for more data on the ace.... must... have.... more.... data.... must!

lol... not ridiculing... relating, guys... im just as bad!
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    Weebit.. to make things easier on you, you can just mail me the 650 and i will take over the reporting from here on? sound good ? w00T! ^_^
    Preciate you taking one for the team.
    Weebit, would appreciate it if you could find some more info about the software side of the 650/ACE.

1. Does it use the enhanced PIM apps? (Found on newer palmone devices.)
    2. How do the softkeys function? Noticed that they double up as Home & Menu - how do we access home/menu in apps that have already assigned functions to these keys?

Waiting anxiously... as in the words of Jack Bauer: "This is the longest day of my life."
  18.    #638  
    just for the record... I dont sleep... I need to work on that.... also.... imna post them to this thread... not start a new one...

Quite frankly... I think its neat how huge this has gotten... so Imna see how far that goes..

g'night!
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Weebit I sent you a PM. It is OT so if you would please take the time to read it I would be much obliged.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    Rumor has it (well, poorly backed up message board post(s)) that the CEO of PalmOne is going to say something or other tomorrow (Tuesday, 31 August).

Since that's the last day of their quarter they could simply be announcing something good or bad w.r.t. financials.

Then again, he could say something about the next TREO, too.

Or maybe both!
    ...and Webit will be letting us in on...

Now that would be wild.