Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
    October's a five-Friday month; guess where one of my paychecks is going!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok, here comes the software compatibility question - will the low res apps work on the higher res Treo? It seems that most developers have a low and hi res version of their app so I wonder if my reg codes would work on the high-res version of an app. Anyone know how developers usually handle these situations?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I hope you guys have gotten copies because the story is spreading and will most likely get the attention of PalmOne.
    Quote Originally Posted by nunzio
    I hope you guys have gotten copies because the story is spreading and will most likely get the attention of PalmOne.
    It probably already has gotten their attention . I've saved two copies of each anyway...so just in case I loose one set, I have the other .

I may be crazy...but I really hope palmOne would release a sub-$200 Treo...then I could finally get my hands on one .
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    *cough* wi-fi *cough*

I'm not saying that wi-fi won't be in the phone, but I won't believe it until I hear from Palm which specific card I can buy to make it work. I also wouldn't mind seeing an IR booster so that it can be a universal remote.
    ...you said it all...
    From the pictures the phone app is not the same. I really like having 4 apps to choose from with the 5 way nav button. I didn't see that on the new one just contacts and voicemail.
    Okay,,, I know it's silly...But:

Why can't anyone correctly spell the word "Lose"?

For example a correct usage: I hope I don't "lose" my Treo. (As in I can't find it)

Improper usage: I hope I don't "loose" my Treo.
    If someone were to "loose" their Treo then I suppose that would mean it was too "tight" to begin with!

I know....small issue but it's like nails down a chalkboard when I see it.

So the moral of the story is...Don't be a "Looser"!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun

For example a correct usage: I hope I don't "lose" my Treo. (As in I can't find it)

If someone were to "loose" their Treo then I suppose that would mean it was too "tight" to begin with!

Last time I checked, about 4 words in your signature are either not words or not spelled correctly .
    Hey Wee Bit...

You didn't ask me to verify your pictures! How can we be sure they are legit?

Just kidding. Fantastic job!

Thank You!
    http://www.doctordalai.com
    Is there any word of a Camera-less version?
    Last time I checked, about 4 words in your signature are either not words or not spelled correctly .
    Yes, but on purpose.
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    hey, where's TC story on the new pictures? I thought Miradu would have that splashed all over the front page. Perhaps a little gun shy after the last leak?
    Why oh why is it only 32 MB? That means I'll have to lose a lot of apps to make room for hi rez versions. I have virtually every app on an SD card other than the few I can't live without if my SD card has a problem. I have a whopping 2.7MB free which severly limits my web browsing, use of MovieRec, etc. 64 needs to be the minimum. I might actually bite if it has 64MB. 32MB is so 2002.
    Quote Originally Posted by robguz24
    Why oh why is it only 32 MB? That means I'll have to lose a lot of apps to make room for hi rez versions. I have virtually every app on an SD card other than the few I can't live without if my SD card has a problem. I have a whopping 2.7MB free which severly limits my web browsing, use of MovieRec, etc. 64 needs to be the minimum. I might actually bite if it has 64MB. 32MB is so 2002.
    I thought this was still unconfirmed territory. I agree. I have about 2MB free as well. I'm not a pro with moving apps to the SD card though. It seems you need a degree in CompSci to figure out what can and can't be moved. And even that might not help you, as it hasn't helped me .
    Quote Originally Posted by webslappy
    hey, where's TC story on the new pictures? I thought Miradu would have that splashed all over the front page. Perhaps a little gun shy after the last leak?
    Yeah, I would prefer to point people to TreoCentral, but I don't want to send them to this thread of some 24 pages to dig for pictures. For now, I'm choosing to send them to the Gizmodo page. Miradu, help me help you .
    >>Is there a friggin flash or what?!!!<<

I believe that it is a small flash....not a mirror. Just a guess.
    my two questions are BURRRNNNIIINNGGG ME UP

I need to know about that second button on the side....one touch voice memo? or PTT? or assignable?

AND EDGE!!! give me EDGE G*dDam*it
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by treomojo
    I believe that it is a small flash....not a mirror. Just a guess.
    nah, that's a mirror
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Yeah, I would prefer to point people to TreoCentral, but I don't want to send them to this thread of some 24 pages to dig for pictures. For now, I'm choosing to send them to the Gizmodo page. Miradu, help me help you .
    exactly, i want to give credit where credit's due but wading through 11 pages isn't going to cut it. i've been going to engadget <gasp!> when i need a fix.
    Last edited by webslappy; 08/27/2004 at 11:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun

will you be my teacher?
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>