Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator-1
    WeeBit, you're OFFICIALLY "THE MAN"!
    Yeah, WeeBit is the BengalBoy/Mark Morrow of treocentral - without the half-naked ladies to s3x up those MS phones

Cheers
    VikingBrad
    I NEED info about the radio!!!! I need to know if it has EDGE...WCDMA would be just an added bonus for a strong presentation to our European friends as it is next year's product in the USA
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    100thmonkey..i swear man...in my year since ive been on these boards...i have never seen you more antsy than now
    I can pretty much gurantee you it will not have EDGE or EV-DO. Look at some of the facts. It's still too early, and this puppy went into engineering over a year ago, I promise you. Next time, but not this one. Just my two cents.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    [QUOTE=Felipe]
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    I hope there is a loyalty program, $400 would be fine. But I got a feeling i would pay the $600 if I needed.
    If I have to pay $600, but I can count on 350-400 from ebay, then I can live with that. Hopefully, I can sign-up for another year (as I did for the Treo 600) and get $100 service credit from Sprint. If the final cost is $100-200 that's not too terrible.
    man!!!...i mean rogers has gone live with EDGE...CDMA is slowly moving over to EV-DO...and i forget whicch american carrier went live with EDGE as well
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    strange connector def no keyboard (the one that i got for my treo 600)

This looks strangely similar to my T3 connector with some added holes to the right - more along the lines of a Garmin iQue 3600.

It doesn't look as though you could use an older UC connector/cradle because of latches missing in the back where the battery is but perhaps a shift to more universal connectors to eliminate duplicate accessory inventory at PalmOne? The 600 couldn't do this but I'm not surprised to see this regressive move....if it is a UC style connector.

Can't tell for sure until we can get some dimensions but it looks like you could power the phone with just a seperate power cord that doesn't plug into the whole connector.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Those milky looking screen shots in the photos seem suspiciously very 160 x 160 like. This thread is starting to remind me of John Kerry's version of his Swift boat adventures!

What do you choose to believe folks?

-THP
    Think First, ask questions later!
    I think the F is smaller because that key has the bump on it so you can feel where it is and type without looking.
    Ahhh, that makes sense. Thanks.
    One question, "PTT" Push To Talk?

Can someone please address this? I was a huge Nextel fan because of their PTT. Can someone please address whether this is possible for Sprint?
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    100thmonkey..i swear man...in my year since ive been on these boards...i have never seen you more antsy than now
    antsy, I'm f*ckin cracked out MAIN...help me,m I need SEEG, I need that SEEchotic speed that you can oooooonnnnnnllllyyyy get with some PROOOO EDGE....I'm just, I'm hanging on sumthin pro

just a little pro

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

Quote Originally Posted by techjunkie
    One question, "PTT" Push To Talk?

Can someone please address this? I was a huge Nextel fan because of their PTT. Can someone please address whether this is possible for Sprint?
    yup, they already have PTT in some of their Sanyo's

Can't wait to get one! Any guess where would they release it first? ALso Anyone seeing Rim's Charm that supposedly competing with Treo for the prosumer market? Thanks!
    seriously if they can get some proper push email tech for the treo, or partner up with rim...this device will seriously own...providing that EDGE and/or EVDO is there
    I don't mean to be the spoiler of the party but none of these images or source for the data is "officially" sanctioned by PalmOne. Gauging by the excitement of all of these posts this thread is just good old fuel for the fire that reflects the hunger a lot of us have for this near perfect device to keep evolving. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the fantasy and speculation. I'm just not quite ready to plan my ebay exit strategy with the 600 quite yet based upon such wild and unverifiable information.

I know, I know, I'm no fun ... so I'll just go away now to play in some other thread.

-THP
    Think First, ask questions later!
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith
    Can't wait to get one! Any guess where would they release it first? ALso Anyone seeing Rim's Charm that supposedly competing with Treo for the prosumer market? Thanks!

There's a good chance that you'll be able to run the Blackberry Connect Client for PalmOS on the Ace (in addition to Goodlink, Chatter etc), thus negating the advantage of the "Charm"... unless you like that new button layout that is...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus Man
    I don't mean to be the spoiler of the party but none of these images or source for the data is "officially" sanctioned by PalmOne. Gauging by the excitement of all of these posts this thread is just good old fuel for the fire that reflects the hunger a lot of us have for this near perfect device to keep evolving. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the fantasy and speculation. I'm just not quite ready to plan my ebay exit strategy with the 600 quite yet based upon such wild and unverifiable information.

I know, I know, I'm no fun ... so I'll just go away now to play in some other thread.

-THP
    oh i agree with you...in fact when my good buddy posted the pics of the Charm...heheh he got into a world of hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator-1
    WeeBit, you're OFFICIALLY "THE MAN"!
    100% without a doubt! WeeBitObsessed you deserve some sort of prize... so over at treonauts we decided to offer you the first ever "treonauts Gold Award" for the fabulous contribution that you have made today to all your fellow treonauts. Congratulations!!!

Cheers, W.
    Oye ...
  20. mtb
    If the 650 does have PTT that would be huge. High res, bluetooth, and PTT!!!

I'll upgrade as soon as its available!