1.    #1  
    Sorry to be non-techno, but...

I have a Treo 600 with Verizon and I have had soft reset problems with the SMS and other random programs... I have already sent one phone back. I realize that this is probably happening to many of you, but I can't seem to find the solution after searching the threads. My apologies for bogging down the forum, but where do I go to fix this soft reset problem???

Thanks so much... still love the phone!

Erik
    I have the VZ treo and fortunately have not had that problem. Are you sure it is not some other software?
  3.    #3  
    Don't know if it is other software or not... On the first phone, it started resetting itself all the time... now it is just with the SMS function... there was so much SMS hassle with everyone elses, I thought that someone would know a hard answer... Still waiting!!

Thanks for the reply

E
    I suspect it is other software. I have 2 treo verizon in my family and no problems with resets. Sprint users have also found it is usually 3rd party software. I would delete it and add one app at a time to see if it solves the problem. I know it is a pain, but that is the best to solve the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by meistermon
    Sorry to be non-techno, but...

I have a Treo 600 with Verizon and I have had soft reset problems with the SMS and other random programs... I have already sent one phone back. I realize that this is probably happening to many of you, but I can't seem to find the solution after searching the threads. My apologies for bogging down the forum, but where do I go to fix this soft reset problem???

Thanks so much... still love the phone!

Erik
    You're not the only one. Here's my thread from a month ago when I had just received my first-ever (for me) treo. I had no 3rd-party apps, in fact I hadn't even sync'd.

In my case, the second one has worked like a champ. I think you were just very unlucky to receive suffer two immediate failures in a row. Having been 'in the biz' I know it can happen.

Good luck,
    d