Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I wanted to go to PalmOne and see their official info on the treo600. As I have become accustomed to, I typed treo600 in the address bar and hit CTRL+Enter to have Firefox auto-complete the address and was promptly at the site I intended. Being a bit bored at work, I tried treoace in the same manner and ended up at some gossip site.

I then entered treo650 and ended up at the PalmOne site again. This is not news as everyone seems to know that this will be the new model number.

I proceeded to enter all the +10 numbers from treo610 to treo700. As expected, most went nowhere, but treo670 redirected to PalmOne just like the treo650 did.

Is there any gossip about the difference between the treo650 and a possible treo670?
    Quote Originally Posted by JigSawMan
    I wanted to go to PalmOne and see their official info on the treo600. As I have become accustomed to, I typed treo600 in the address bar and hit CTRL+Enter to have Firefox auto-complete the address and was promptly at the site I intended. Being a bit bored at work, I tried treoace in the same manner and ended up at some gossip site.

I then entered treo650 and ended up at the PalmOne site again. This is not news as everyone seems to know that this will be the new model number.

I proceeded to enter all the +10 numbers from treo610 to treo700. As expected, most went nowhere, but treo670 redirected to PalmOne just like the treo650 did.

Is there any gossip about the difference between the treo650 and a possible treo670?
    Same as the 650, but no camera.
    This has been discussed before, in the long winding treo 610 thread, but nobody has come up with any idea of what a treo 670 could be.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff