1.    #1  
    Okay so i'm totally going overboard and being completely anal about this but I dropped my Treo a few weeks back. I don't have a case so I scratched up the outside a bit and it's really bugging me like crazy. Is there any place where i can order the outer shell of a treo? Not a case, but a replacement "body" for it just to bring it back to a like new condition? I know, silly, but it's just me.
    get a metal case so that the whole body is hidden
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    get a metal case so that the whole body is hidden

yeah i've been thinking about that. By the way, that .gif is killin me, hilarious!! Reminds me of myself when i'm home alone spinnin.
    I know they work with other phones, not sure about the Treo though.

Dummy Phones
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    I know they work with other phones, not sure about the Treo though.

Dummy Phones
    Great suggestion!!!!! Thank you so much, that may have solved my problem
    No problem.

Let us know if it works out.
    might be okay for your CDMA version....GSM version has the SIM tray though...and no earpiece bump
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    might be okay for your CDMA version....GSM version has the SIM tray though...and no earpiece bump
    Oh good point. i didn't think of the Sim tray when I got all excited. Well, there is always walking into a Cingular store and just swiping one of the displays J/K!!
    maybe, doesn't mean that the dummy simtray works though if you put the guts in...give it a shot. if you are interested look at ebay.co.uk for a carbon grey GSM versioin, an Orange dummy
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Here's that ebay uk posting... but it says only uk address delivery.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TWICE, i saw some at compusa made by rhino ,austin,texas
    Quote Originally Posted by lonnielove
    TWICE, i saw some at compusa made by rhino ,austin,texas
    Housings? Are you sure you're talking about the same thing?