1.    #1  
    What is a good way to be able to read pdf files on my treo? Any good software or processes to follow?

Thanks in advance.
    adobe has a .pdf rendering proggy that is free
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    That Adobe thing is weeeeeeek. Can't believe they put their name on that?
    Adobe PDF reader is not a good one, poor screen resoultion, there is no zoom feature at all!
    Is there any other better PDF reader for Palm OS?
    You could email the pdf as an attachment to pdf2txt@adobe.com and it reply with the text contents. This might be useful.
    Doesn't anyone search anymore? I swear, I've answer to this question in a dozen threads already!!

Anyway, there is NO native pdf viewers for PalmOne devices that does not require desktop conversion. Sony Clies come bundled with an app called Piscel Viewer that supports native pdfs, but it is not available for other PalmOS handhelds. Other than Acrobat, the best overall viewer is probably Repligo 2.0 which converts and renders pdfs very well. The best viewer/editor is probably DTG...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    how to you get Docs to Go to do .pdf?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpack
    You could email the pdf as an attachment to pdf2txt@adobe.com and it reply with the text contents. This might be useful.
    Never worked for me. Did you ever used it ?
    Ciao

Ettore