1.    #1  
    Please excuse my ignorance. I have a 600, MissingSync, and the full version of SplashPhoto. SplashPhoto customer service tells me that I have to now buy a data card for the Treo and save the pictures there before I can get the pictures to my desktop. Is that correct? Thanks.
    Yes I've posted this before a couple of times. Again here's what to do.

On the Treo set the cam to save your photo's to the SD card. On the desktop version of SlashPhoto in prefs set the "default location" to your SD card. Now when you take photo's with the Treo and sync with the Mac your photo's will be in SplashPhoto in both locations.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Another option is iTreo which works well for me. Requires no SD card and moves pictures on each hot sync.

Frank
  4.    #4  
    Frank, thank you! It was quick, easy, and well worth $12. I will pick up a memory card sooner or later, but not today!
    Thanks again.
    Carl
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Good. I liked it and I am happy it works for you.

Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by cfvchb
    I will pick up a memory card sooner or later, but not today!
    Thanks again.
    Carl
    And once you get a memory card, all you have to do in iPhoto is hit Command-Shift-I (import) or Command-Shift-E (export). Slick.
    Quote Originally Posted by fmcgirt
    Another option is iTreo which works well for me. Requires no SD card and moves pictures on each hot sync.

Frank
    My solution above gives you true syncing of photo's with SplashPhoto. Example: delete a photo on the Treo, sync and it deletes on the Mac. rename a photo on the Mac, sync and it's renamed on the Treo.

iTreo only reads from the back up folder.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>