1.    #1  
    My phone fell out of my pocket and under my chair as I sat down to lunch – crushing the LCD screen. While I pondered the possibility of this series of events, I feared that I wouldn't be able to get it fixed. Sprints says "buy a new one." Handspring says they don't service Sprint phone. I bought a new one at full retail - ouch! Anybody know where I can get my old one repaired. It seems like a waste to toss it. Help!
    someone in the Marketplace section here on Treocentral was looking to buy a damaged T600 for parts. Post it up there and you might find people looking to buy it for things like the keyboard, antenna (yes a lot of people seem to want the antenna), and yes, the battery. sorry for your lsos though. u crushed the treo under your chair?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Next time, you might want to get the Lockline insurance! Sorry about the bad luck...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    I *did* have the insurance, but was dropped after replacing the phone 2x due to hardware failures. I then had a 12 month wait before I could get back on the plan. I've only had the phone for 8 months....
    I cracked the screen on my old 7135 a few months back and I called Kyocera who advised that I contact a company called ViaStar who did the repair for $180. The guy I spoke with mentioned that they repair alot of different phones. You might want to give them a call. I was very impressed with their work. Very professional.

Viastar 877-235-5300
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=54465

that guy is looking for scrap treo
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Ohhhh, if it was only an Orange GSM Treo...I am most certainly for a Treo just like yours...but GSM so that I can change the covers from the silver to carbon grey but our facias are just a little bit different...Thanks for thinking of me though rossoneri
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    not sure if the gsm and cdma treos have matching cases
    unfortunately not, both pieces of the cases are slightly different and the GSM doesn't have the appropraite hardware
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Hi Madathe,
    I sent you an email with an idea.
    Let me know.