1.    #1  
    Ok, here is the scenario, talking to someone on the Treo 600, another call comes in and you switch over to it. Caller #1 gets put on hold, you are now talking to caller #2. From there, you can "swap" to your hearts content, that works fine. Here is my trouble. If I am done with caller #2, say I tell him I am on the other line and need to go, so we stop talking. The only option on the Treo at that point is "swap" and "hang up all". I of course use "swap" but this leaves caller #2 on hold. When I am done with caller #1, I have to "hang up all", and that caller #2 is still on "hold". The other day, I had this happen to me where caller #2 was long distance, and it just so happened that they did not hang up the phone all the way, so I was talking away to caller #1, caller #2 was still connected to a semi-hung up phone, this was about a 1 hour call to Florida from California, eating away at my minutes.

Suggestions?
    get used to it. It's the way the treo works. Hang up all sometimes disconnects the one you dont want and the other rings back but its not foolproof.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Read my review Here
    Ciao

Ettore
    "Also, on CDMA, you must hang up both calls at once. You cannot selectively hang up one call and leave the other one active. This is a feature of the CDMA network."

This is unfortunately a problem with CDMA. It is very unfortunate, as CDMA is excellent is many other respects.

It was an engineering/design goof not to allow selective hangup.
    I will have to argue with this being a cdma thing, as I have in another thread already. I have been with Sprint for 7+ years now and no other phone I have used on thier network has handled callwaiting this way. There have been 7 different phones in my pocket over the years and they all worked fine with call waiting. I had a samsng I330 prior to my treo and dont recall it having the call waiting problem and it was palm based.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    I had a samsng I330 prior to my treo and dont recall it having the call waiting problem and it was palm based.
    So how did it work? I mean, we're all painfully familiar with the minutiea of multiple call handling on CDMA Treo 600s -- what functions were available on the I330 and what did the buttons say?

I'm just asking because I'm curious. I'm well aware that the CDMA Treo 600s suck on multiple call handling.
    Quote Originally Posted by snerdy
    So how did it work? I mean, we're all painfully familiar with the minutiea of multiple call handling on CDMA Treo 600s -- what functions were available on the I330 and what did the buttons say?

I'm just asking because I'm curious. I'm well aware that the CDMA Treo 600s suck on multiple call handling.

dont honestly remeber, been almost a year. All the other phones worked like you'd think they would. push talk or ok or whatever it was to switch callers. I think the i330 did the same.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Yeah, you used to push Talk again i think on my i330.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Try switching over to the dial-pad display then press the "Hang-Up" button. This will end the active call. In a few moments the other call will ring back with "No Caller ID" on the display. Answer this call as usual and you will have the other call back if they didn't hang up.

This works for SprintPCS. I don't know about the others.