1.    #1  
    Whenever I receive Adobe pdf attachments to an email (Snapper) I cannot beam them to Adobe for palm on my Treo. I get an Adobe Reader message that says, "Failed to receive beamed document." Then the next message is, "Error: Database: corrupt database (0x0209)".

Any ideas how to fix? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe for palm on both my PC and my Treo.
    Your message is a little confusing as to what you are trying to do. Here's the bottom line if I am hearing you correctly:

You can not open native PDF files on the Treo. The Adobe reader for Palm requires conversion beforehand. So if you get e-mailed PDFs to your Treo you are kind of stuck.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, Mike. Yes, I thought Adobe for Palm would work the same as Documents to Go. You are correct: the pdf file must first be converted on the desktop before opening on the palm. Thanks for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugwamp
    Whenever I receive Adobe pdf attachments to an email (Snapper) I cannot beam them to Adobe for palm on my Treo. I get an Adobe Reader message that says, "Failed to receive beamed document." Then the next message is, "Error: Database: corrupt database (0x0209)".

Any ideas how to fix? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe for palm on both my PC and my Treo.

You're getting the error when try to beam b/c PalmOs exchange manager does not recognize that file type, but there is no such app that can handle native pdf file types on PalmOne devices. This is b/c as state above, Acrobat for PalmOS requires desktop conversion to work. Alas, if the Treo had Piscel viewer, we would not have this problem...*sigh*

Anyway, the best viewer to view converted pdf files is Repligo 2.0 and not ironically Acrobat's own crappy viewer imo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions