1.    #1  
    I got a brand new Treo with ATTWS on Sunday and it is great. The screen is not crooked and the speakerphone does not generate an echo. So far so good. My only frustation is that the right side back cover does not fit completely flush with the front or side panels and it makes a slight "plastic creak." Let it go and be thankful for getting a good one or exchange and risk getting something far worse?
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_devious
    I got a brand new Treo with ATTWS on Sunday and it is great. The screen is not crooked and the speakerphone does not generate an echo. So far so good. My only frustation is that the right side back cover does not fit completely flush with the front or side panels and it makes a slight "plastic creak." Let it go and be thankful for getting a good one or exchange and risk getting something far worse?
    My advice...embrace the creak
  3.    #3  
    Becoming one with the creak...
  4. ADA
    You must be easily satisfied!
    I wish all my customers were like you!
    The treo fits together so well, I would not accept one with the panels askew - after all, if your phone is new, then what's the the problem - if you get bad ones, it is the suppliers' responsibility to keep replacing it until you have a good one....
  5.    #5  
    It is not that they are askew of sticking out....but the back panel on that side is 1mm higher than the tighter fitting otherside.