1.    #1  
    purchase 2 or more items valued at greater than $25 and get %25 off.
    don't know how long it's good for, but it's time to pick up those pricey apps!
    I purchased two items yesterday totaling $40 and did not get a discount... unless it is after the fact and they reimburse you this discount is not working! I have emailed them to verify and will be happy to post an update. But if you are hoping to buy something and save money immediately, I'd wait.
  3.    #3  
    strange........thanks for the heads up, though. sorry for the bad tip!
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I got the discount yesterday on two items that totaled about $45. When you put multiple items in your cart and go to check out you are told to enter a site wide promotional code. It seemed pretty straight forward. You might want to try to contact PalmGear.com about getting a refund for the discount...

Keith
    Quote Originally Posted by peridoc
    I got the discount yesterday on two items that totaled about $45. When you put multiple items in your cart and go to check out you are told to enter a site wide promotional code. It seemed pretty straight forward. You might want to try to contact PalmGear.com about getting a refund for the discount...

Keith
    Peridoc, can you give us the promotion code? I must be looking in the wrong place, because while I can see the banner ad about the 25% off, I can't seem to find a promotional code. Clicking on the ad seems to do nothing.

Thanks!
    code is goldgear2004
    According to an e-mail I received, the PalmGear 25% off special ends today (August 31) so if you are planning on taking advantage of this, now's the time.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Here's one specific suggestion. A lot of folks liked the Handmark Express service, but at $70/year, it was perhaps a bit much. Add some other inexpensive app you always wanted, and the price now comes down-- to about $52, or just over $4/ month.
    I bought a second program which cost something like $1.49 to qualify for the deal.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I tried this promo too, but the discount is not subtracted. I do get a message saying I qualify for GOLDGEAR2004, but well... guess I'll buy a Pizza then instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by christine
    I tried this promo too, but the discount is not subtracted. I do get a message saying I qualify for GOLDGEAR2004, but well... guess I'll buy a Pizza then instead.
    After you got the message saying you qualified, did you put the "goldgear2004" into the "Promo Code" or whatever the title of the box is? Then recalculate. That's how I saw the appropriate pricing.

If it didn't work, are any of the software in your cart already on sale? For example, I got HanDBase, which is marked down from 39 to 29, so they wouldn't deduct any more off of it.

Hope this helps.
  12.    #12  
    I kept hemming and hawing about the handmark express monthly fee (thought it was too high), but pdadoc, I took a page out of your book and got the 25% off. Handmark seems disinclined to change their pricing, so I figured this was probably the best deal I was gonna get out of it. And it really is a convenient program.
    Now I'm going to try to hotsync without a hard reset on my defective boxwave cord. Wish me luck!
    I figured my problem out when I ordered my other problems today - chaulk it up to user error. And, they were kind enough to refund me the discount on the order I did the day before with no hassle whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk700
    After you got the message saying you qualified, did you put the "goldgear2004" into the "Promo Code" or whatever the title of the box is? Then recalculate. That's how I saw the appropriate pricing.

If it didn't work, are any of the software in your cart already on sale? For example, I got HanDBase, which is marked down from 39 to 29, so they wouldn't deduct any more off of it.

Hope this helps.
    Figured this one out - had to switch browser to MSIE. Stupid when netshops only test their site in MSIE - sure way of loosing customers.

So I got my software fix AND the pizza. Partytime!
    I see on Palmgear today (9/1) that the 25-percent discount is still available.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  16.    #16  
    doesn't matter to me; I spent all my $$ yesterday!!!!!!!
  17.    #17  
    sorry, had to post again; I noticed my post count was 666!
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    sorry, had to post again; I noticed my post count was 666!
    that would make you an evil-elmo.