1.    #1  
    I wanted to use Zlauncher on my T600, mainly to skin and not just the phone app; but it didn't support/show the signal strength. Found this great $13 app that skins the unit, a lite duty launcher, shows status like number of email, sms, etc messages, and the signal strength icon. Mainly based as a "Today" screen pulling from Calendar. There's also a free skin creation kit you can download. I've got it in Trial mode (30) which is fully functional. Great implementation!

It's named 2day, and at: http://www.shsh.com/products/index.html
    zlauncher does show signal strength. go to ZL prefrences and then TOP or BOTTOM bar and check the box below that says SIGNAL
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    zlauncher does show signal strength. go to ZL prefrences and then TOP or BOTTOM bar and check the box below that says SIGNAL
    Not all themes show the signal strength in zlauncher.

I have downloaded heaps and working my way through them to check which ones I like but not all show signal strength.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

I agree - 2day is a great app.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I agree - 2day is a great app.
    DITTO!!!! love it
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    DITTO!!!! love it
    Ditto on that here too... 2day! is awesome!
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama