1.    #1  
    Cannot establish connection Error
    -1: while receiving email a low level network error ocurred:
    DNSNonexistantName ???

I'm using the same settings as used in SnapperMail, the only difference is SnapperMail has User & PW for both incoming and outgoing. Agendus has User & PW for incoming under Servers.

I'm on Verizon and looking at POP3 mail

Thank you
  2.    #2  
    Anyone get this app set up right on a Verizon network. I still have not figured it's settings out?
    I installed Agendus Mail and it crashed my Treo 600 every time I received an sms!

Can't explain it. Agendus works great, though.
    have the same problem on sprint agendus mail works for e mails but always crashes for sms. Had to disable the sms

Fred
  5.    #5  
    I have'nt used it with SMS because Chatter has not set up new server accounts yet. For some reason my AgendusMail will not check my mail, though I have it set up for every 60 minutes. I'm going to get a refund from Chatter, because there more interested in the nw email app than current customers. And at this point I have bben using SnapperMail, which I'll stick with.
    I am getting the same error macawgraphics is getting, check message every x minutes does not work so I have been using the Chatter beta which works great (but the interface is not as pretty as AgendusMail).

Rippey
    Rippey
    Treo 600 on T-Mobile
    Honda CBR600RR
    I got an answer to the issue, basically it does work but AgendusMail has to be open all the time to check. Here is a link to the answer:

....http://support.iambic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11315

Rippey
    Rippey
    Treo 600 on T-Mobile
    Honda CBR600RR
    Thanks for the post. But IMHO this sucks that you have to leave the app running.

Quote Originally Posted by mrrippey
    I got an answer to the issue, basically it does work but AgendusMail has to be open all the time to check. Here is a link to the answer:

....http://support.iambic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11315

Rippey
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzydiver
    Thanks for the post. But IMHO this sucks that you have to leave the app running.
    Kinda defeats the purpose of checking every x minutes. I love the interface though. If Chatter looked like Agendus, that will be the ultimate (or if Agendus worked like Chatter)

Rippey
    Rippey
    Treo 600 on T-Mobile
    Honda CBR600RR