1.    #1  
    I need help...
    Today my treos card got push on inside the leather case and ever since that it will not play the music as ringtones.. but I can listen to the music if I try it thru ptunes and also lightwav...
    I would probably try to remap everything again as if it was the first time (if you have not done so already.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    Cash what do you mean remap everything? I have tried taking the card out and putting it back in ( nothing ), I have tried to play with lightwav and ptunes and nothing. I can get it to vibrate but no ringtones.. when I say ringtones I mean music from the card. If I use one of the ringtones that comes with the treo it works fine.. looks like im having trouble playing the ringtone from the card.. but lie I said earlier I can play all songs with Ptunes with no problem..
    Try doing everything again as stated on the manual. Remove the sounds you have assigned on Lightwave and start again. Make sure you disable the built-in midi ringtones under sound preferences.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  5.    #5  
    I have tried that already and nothing.. I think i am gonna have to hard reset my treo..
  6.    #6  
    anyother suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsito
    I need help...
    Today my treos card got push on inside the leather case and ever since that it will not play the music as ringtones.. but I can listen to the music if I try it thru ptunes and also lightwav...
    try this

1. disable lwav
    2. do a soft reset
    3. re-enable lwav
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  8.    #8  
    I tried that and still nothing.. I have already removed lightwav out and reinstalled it and still nothing..
    smiley-when I've got my treo on silent, incoming calls aren't vibrating. any fix for this yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    smiley-when I've got my treo on silent, incoming calls aren't vibrating. any fix for this yet?
    is vibrating set in the phone sound prefs? are you using midi or wav/mp3 ringtones?
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    smiley-thanks for getting back to me.
    To answer your question, I've got vibrate on when sound is off, my default ringtone is a midi, and my personalized ringtones are mp3s.
    However..........I've discovered something (or maybe you already knew this). If I have an mp3 assigned to a contact, an incoming call from that contact will vibrate. The numbers that do not have an assigned ringtone, OR the numbers that have midis assigned to them DO NOT VIBRATE!
    So it seems I can get an incoming call to vibrate (with the sound off) when I've got an mp3 assigned as a ringtone.
    Hmm.
    Still, can this be fixed?
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    smiley-thanks for getting back to me.
    To answer your question, I've got vibrate on when sound is off, my default ringtone is a midi, and my personalized ringtones are mp3s.
    However..........I've discovered something (or maybe you already knew this). If I have an mp3 assigned to a contact, an incoming call from that contact will vibrate. The numbers that do not have an assigned ringtone, OR the numbers that have midis assigned to them DO NOT VIBRATE!
    So it seems I can get an incoming call to vibrate (with the sound off) when I've got an mp3 assigned as a ringtone.
    Hmm.
    Still, can this be fixed?
    Thanks!
    That might have done it. if you use MIDI you will only get one vibrate. we have since fixed this in beta 3.1. send us email at support@toysoft.ca to get the beta.
    thanks, smiley! email sent.