1.    #1  
    I have several pictures on my Treo.

I am trying to access them on my PC.

When I look in D:/program files/handspring/treo pictures that folder is always empty even when I have several picutres on my Treo.

Also, when I double-click on the Palm application icon that says TreoPictures, that is also always empty.

Can somebody help me access the pictures on my Treo600 via my PC? I was hoping it would hotsync them becuase in the Camera app I chose to backup my pictures to my PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by rick999999
    When I look in D:/program files/handspring/treo pictures that folder is always empty even when I have several picutres on my Treo.
    They should be in X:\Program Files\Handspring\Treo Pictures\(Hotsync ID)

Quote Originally Posted by rick999999
    Can somebody help me access the pictures on my Treo600 via my PC? I was hoping it would hotsync them becuase in the Camera app I chose to backup my pictures to my PC.
    If the HotSync icon is in your system tray, then right click it. Go to "custom" and make sure that the Treo Pictures option is set to "Synchronize the files". Also, make sure that the "transfer copy of images..." box is checked when changing the Treo Pictures synchronizing option.
    Cell Phone History: Sanyo 6200, Sanyo 4900, Sanyo 5300, Treo 600 and now the Treo 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by full_flex
    They should be in X:\Program Files\Handspring\Treo Pictures\(Hotsync ID)

If the HotSync icon is in your system tray, then right click it. Go to "custom" and make sure that the Treo Pictures option is set to "Synchronize the files". Also, make sure that the "transfer copy of images..." box is checked when changing the Treo Pictures synchronizing option.
    I had the same problem and couldn't find them anywhere. The conduit said they were going to X:\Program Files\Handspring\Treo Pictures\(Hotsync ID) and they weren't there. I just found them: X:\Program Files\Handspring\(Hotsync ID)\Photos. And, it backs up what is on the SD card too. Weird that it is working that way but at least I found them!
    I tried everything Gadgetfreak said to do and I still cannot get my pictures on my PC. And everytime I try to call Treo Customer Support, I am on hold for nearly 45 minutes. In fact, they just disconnected me and now I am on hold again.
    Stay on the line. I had to wait 54 minutes just to get a replacement cable.

While you're waiting, did you run the USBClean application, then re-install the Palm Desktop software?
    Treo knowledge base (FAQs)

Treo Hater's Club

Treo 600 (GSM)--> MDA Vario (HTC Wizard)